SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member

Sick Need Help!!!!

OK guys here is what happen, I was currently on a cycle of Test,EQ,Primo and D-bol also was on HGH. Then I got really sick 2 weeks ago with a severe head infection and stopped everything at once (The sickness was not because of the juice). Now that I am about out of my antibiotics, I am just not feeling right. No energy and kind of panicky. and I feel really angry alot and just no emotion. Do yall think this is part of me quiting all at once? Just trying to see if this has happen to anyone else? I think that my body's hormones are just not right. I am 30 years old 245lbs. I am not new to the game but this is the first time that I felt like this. I dont know what in the hell is going on. Does anyone think I should atleast get some test back in me or what?? Thanks for all the help.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yeah tis cause u didnt do a pct when u stopped, if you were goin to stop you should have done a pct... i'd recommend that u do ur pct now and wait untill ur levels are back to normal before cycleing again...

grey80 is offline New Member
    Yeah, once you run some test through your body you will start to feel emotionally better. Your body isn't producing much test cause you stopped, but I guess you already knew that cause you were hinting at it in your question.

yea i think i am going to wait until i feel better all together before cycling again. Man this sucks. But thanks for the help

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    why didnt you start your pct? you should know that you cant just stop like that. also, why are you running a cutting stack like test, eq and primo with a bulking drug like d-bol?

I like to keep a hard look wile im bulking thats why I run eq and primo. I was to sick to start anything. I should have but didnt. I am probally going to hit a couple cc's of test today to get the blood levels were they need to be.

Thread Information