Thread: n00b

light is offline New Member

n00b

Alright, so I'm a n00b and am looking to start up. I have recently been looking into Deca -Durabolin , but one of the concerns I have with it is the complete depletion of HPTA, I believe. I was wondering if there is a way to counteract that without putting test into the cycle. Another concern I have is I do not wish to get too big, as of right now I am about 5'9, 180 and I was hoping to gain about 15-20 lbs. heavier but also I was wondering if it would be difficult to maintain my speed and, if not, if it could help me actually become faster?

Also, another concern I have is if I had decided to stop cycling after about three months, about how much of the strength and size I obtained be lost? I don't expect to keep nearly all of it, but if my bench max is currently at 270 and I reach 335 and then stop, about how much of my bench is lost after I stop cycling?

Thanks for your time, and I will most likely have more questions later, but I just want to touch base on what I may be getting myself into. Again, thank you.

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    Stats? and mauybe aas is for you if you dont wanna gain alot just get your diet in check eat eat eat and youll gaiun that 10-15lbs

arby211 is offline New Member
    yeah 15 pounds isnt much to gain.. and aas isnt magic its all about your diet, u wont wake up a bodybuilder trust me on that one. and as for the deca run it with some test and a low dose make sure you also have proper pct aswell..

arby211 is offline New Member
    at a low dose if you dont rly want to put to much weight

well if he doesnt wanna get big he should just stay away from aas and do it by having a good diet

light is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    well if he doesnt wanna get big he should just stay away from aas and do it by having a good diet
    The only problem is that as I am right now I can't seem to surpass my current weights. My bench has been at a plateau for quite a while, as have my other lifts, such as my cleans, squats...etc. I've been wanting to become bigger and more cut, but no matter how I lift nothing seems to change. I've been lifting for a good four years now, and no matter what I do I can't seem to manipulate my body into the way I quite want. I understand that it just won't be magic, but it is a catalyst. As for stats I am:

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 180
    Body fat%: 15

colts2407 is offline People say I scam... do I?
    Quote Originally Posted by SaSqUaDgE View Post
    ^^^^^^^^

diet will help strength also
    you dont need aas too get stronger

Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    The only problem is that as I am right now I can't seem to surpass my current weights. My bench has been at a plateau for quite a while, as have my other lifts, such as my cleans, squats...etc. I've been wanting to become bigger and more cut, but no matter how I lift nothing seems to change. I've been lifting for a good four years now, and no matter what I do I can't seem to manipulate my body into the way I quite want. I understand that it just won't be magic, but it is a catalyst. As for stats I am:

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 180
    Body fat%: 15
    i tihnk your diet needs some work then go check the diet forum out

Thread Information