Thread: dizzy spells

makembyte is offline Junior Member

dizzy spells

hey every time i start a cycle i get dizzy spells for about 3 weeks.it happens when i lay down or look up.whats up with that? does anyone get that?or used to?

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Have you checked your blood pressure when this happens?

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    I get this too sometimes, not just when im on a cycle. Same thing when I look up or lay down I get dizzy. Been happening as far as I can remember. Only lasts for 3 weeks or so then goes away. I would also like to know what causes this and how to prevent it.

growboy is offline Associate Member
    My guess is bp I had the same thing once it was explained by my doc that the gear increases your bp for various factors but mostly from retaining water. after the 3 weeks your bp is still hight but u get somewhat used to it, thats why alot o people have bp for years anbd it goes diagnosed for years. thats why they call it the sighlent killer. So if i were u go get checked by ur doc and not at the local wal-mart tester

makembyte is offline Junior Member
    didnt think about the blood pressure.im gonna get checked.i havent been monitoring any of my vitals and now i feel dumb for not doing that. thank you

College300 is offline New Member
    Could also be a slight case of vertigo if its been happening for awhile

pigrond is offline Member
    i would say blood pressure .have the same problem .im on lisinapril its an ace inhibitor works the balls man lowered my bp to normal in 2 wks from 187/98 to 124/70 also makes me a little veiny its kinda like no2 it relaxes the veins and makes them enlarge for better flow .all aas will increase your red cell and also make you hold water so you will suffer from high bp .anyone using aas should be watching their bp at all times even during pct .my heart used to flutter and id get dizzy spells and now im fine .i also give blood about 9 wks in to lower red cells .docs tend to freak out when they see high red blood cell count

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    High blood pressure for sure

bnjf is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    i would say blood pressure .have the same problem .im on lisinapril its an ace inhibitor works the balls man lowered my bp to normal in 2 wks from 187/98 to 124/70 also makes me a little veiny its kinda like no2 it relaxes the veins and makes them enlarge for better flow .all aas will increase your red cell and also make you hold water so you will suffer from high bp .anyone using aas should be watching their bp at all times even during pct .my heart used to flutter and id get dizzy spells and now im fine .i also give blood about 9 wks in to lower red cells .docs tend to freak out when they see high red blood cell count
    Does the red blood cell count go back to normal after your off?

pigrond is offline Member
    eventually it does also giving blood helps.when your natural hormone levels are back everything should be fine .

rager is offline Member
    That is BP almost guaranteed. I use to get that when I shot EQ at 300 MGS in one shot and was on TE also

stoney_creek is offline Associate Member
    id say bp common thing even when not on juice, i no ppl that have that prob

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by makembyte View Post
    hey every time i start a cycle i get dizzy spells for about 3 weeks.it happens when i lay down or look up.whats up with that? does anyone get that?or used to?
    check your bp,,,have some blood work done,,perhaps your dosages are too high.

Thread Information