Elias is offline Associate Member

prevent gyno 100%??? how?

how do u prevernt gyno 100%effectively? will proviron and nolvadex on cycle be enough or i should add smthing else?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    No AAS cycle at all...
    It depends on which compounds are you running.

CL

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    don't cycle

your question deals in absolutes so by that token, if you want to eliminate all risk or gyno, you must eliminate virtually all estrogen in your system (with the strongest AIs), which would eliminate perpetually any significant gains from gear. Ergo, it's better you don't cycle at all and gain naturally

(1*) is offline Member
    careful taking nolva during cycle. depending on what you are cycling your gyno (pro gyno) could come about.

Elias is offline Associate Member
    Propionate +masteron +winstrol

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Masteron will give an hand itself.
    Add some proviron to be 90% safe. (you are never 100% safe though).

CL

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by (1*) View Post
    careful taking nolva during cycle. depending on what you are cycling your gyno (pro gyno) could come about.
    ^^^^ I wish more people understood this, i see thread after thread w Bro's telling others to use Nova even when on Tren & Deca ...Their giving others incorrect advice, this is why its so important to research ever Drug avalible..because that is how i learned about it all, by reading what does what you realize different things are needed when running different esters/ Aromatizing AS and nanrolones/ DHT derivitives Ect.....
    IMO nithing worked for me after i started running hardcore cycles, if i used high dosages of AI's what was the point of using AS..i was takeing two steps forward, and two steps back..I do know 1 way to eliminate Gyno, and i am going that route, Get all the tissue removed ...................SURGERY, and my two Bro's in the IFBB here in NY Swear by it, they both had it done inwhite plains NY by a good Doc and in the last five years they have had No signs of it...and they are running Grams of test/ Deca/tren....GH ect..so i take there word for it....Nxt winter i will be the TIT-LESS Wonder

Thread Information