warriorora is offline Junior Member

if u had many money

if u had many money and wanted to go professional and u have experience with steriods what cycle would u do like experts be

pigrond is offline Member
    by the time youve cycled enough to be pro .you would damn near be a roid scientist the never ending cycel /stacks done by pro include growth hormone and insulin on top of 3 or more other aas .to maintain and or achieve a certain appearance you have to know your drug and what it does for you and how much it takes to do it and what combo of drugs work to your personal benefit .only a pro could tell you what they use for how long and at what levels and its not likely that any will tell you what their using

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I'd experiment short cycles of long estered gears injected everyday, like sust 250mg/day + deca 250mg/day + Dbol 50mg/day for 30 days (Author Rea protocol).

It would sound not so expensive, but just think do have one of these every other month...

Needless to speak about peptides abuse...

CL

bump more answers plz

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    man.. i've heard of pros injectin a gram of test a day on top of other gear...

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    I'd experiment short cycles of long estered gears injected everyday, like sust 250mg/day + deca 250mg/day + Dbol 50mg/day for 30 days (Author Rea protocol).

It would sound not so expensive, but just think do have one of these every other month...
    Needless to speak about peptides abuse...

CL
    lmao!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm,

I would say a cycle consisting of--

HG Testosterone Enth, Sust, Prop
    HG Deca
    HG Primo

Now this is what I would use with the majority of my money:

Professional Trainer (1 on 1 training)
    Dietition
    Chef
    Food
    Doctor (check-ups bi-weekly, monthly, w/e)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    There is no amount of money or gear that would turn the average person into a pro. You first need to be blessed with the genetics for it, which is rare. You also would have to have dedication to diet and training that few even comprehend, much less have the ability to carry out.

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pigrond View Post
    by the time youve cycled enough to be pro .you would damn near be a roid scientist the never ending cycel /stacks done by pro include growth hormone and insulin on top of 3 or more other aas .to maintain and or achieve a certain appearance you have to know your drug and what it does for you and how much it takes to do it and what combo of drugs work to your personal benefit .only a pro could tell you what they use for how long and at what levels and its not likely that any will tell you what their using
    I don't even have the Knowlage to answer this question, LOL.Let alone the Money..LOL.

bump more

Thread Information