flex_w is offline Associate Member

Some Quick Questions need Answers

sorry this might be a stupid questions i cant really type my stats because im at work and ill get in crap if i get caught but i have some questions

(1) Whats the kick in times for Sus250 & Tren E
    (2) would 500mg of Tren E enough a week?
    (3) Ive used all kinds of test exept Sus is it really painfull like prop?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex_w View Post
    sorry this might be a stupid questions i cant really type my stats because im at work and ill get in crap if i get caught but i have some questions

(1) Whats the kick in times for Sus250 & Tren E
    (2) would 500mg of Tren E enough a week?
    (3) Ive used all kinds of test exept Sus is it really painfull like prop?
    1st- 3-4 wks, 4 for me !
    2nd-600 mg is great for me & ive been running cycles for yrs...(depends on your experiance w/ Tren, not a beginner AS)IF you never ran it, i would go w/ ace, this way if it makes you Flip out/insomnia ect.., it will be out of your system within 48hrs..short ester!
    3rd-NO..but does have Prop in it..Useless to me because most take it in 2 inj a week, so you miss out on the short acting esters like prop..go w/
    TEST-E 250..then you can inj twice a wk and know your blood levels are stable bro...why Buy a multiple ester and inj EOD to regulate when test-E can do the JOB with fewer INJ...Thats MY Opinion !

flex_w is offline Associate Member
    im not really fussy about the EOD injections because i orderd my Sus and Tren e allready.
    i have used Tren A before and i loved it. i just wanted to give Tren E a shot to see what its like.
    i was planning to jab 3x a week of sus250 750mg alltogether. I LOVE INJECTING.

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered

(1) Whats the kick in times for Sus250 & Tren E2-3weeks and 4-5 weeks
    (2) would 500mg of Tren E enough a week?yes
    (3) Ive used all kinds of test exept Sus is it really painfull like prop?no not quite as painful but you will deff feel where you shot
    bold^^

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    im not really fussy about the EOD injections because i orderd my Sus and Tren e allready.
    i have used Tren A before and i loved it. i just wanted to give Tren E a shot to see what its like.
    i was planning to jab 3x a week of sus250 750mg alltogether. I LOVE INJECTING.
    Becareful of using test over 500mg w/ a Nandrolone like TREN..higher estrogen can lead to more sides from Tren ect...and you can experiance worse Tren sides than if the test was lower..i found out the hard way....Couldnt sleep ect...i thought it was just the tren, but when i lowered the test after reading about it, i finally slept and didnt sweat AS BAD ! Tren is a God, and a dose of test just to keep you in check is all you really need !

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    i just started sust last week in the delts there was normal discomfort but in my thigh i am still gimping since friday

Thread Information