bowonly is offline Associate Member

Does NOLVA help with water weight??

Just starting my 3rd week of Test C and EQ and not too crazy about the water weight. No signs of gyno or any other issues, just seam to be holding a lot of water. I will have some other stuff, but don't count on it for another month.

Taking Nolva for a few days a what mg.. would it help reduce water weight?

Raw Deal is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowonly View Post
    Just starting my 3rd week of Test C and EQ and not too crazy about the water weight. No signs of gyno or any other issues, just seam to be holding a lot of water. I will have some other stuff, but don't count on it for another month.

Taking Nolva for a few days a what mg.. would it help reduce water weight?
    IMO a serm is not the answer..I would reduce water RETENTION by Diet, and a minimal AI..LIKE ADEX..Not LETRO it's to harsh..you need to run it very sparingly for you do not want to reduce your estrogen to much, it will hinder your gains...The only other experiance i have is running Tren along w/ it..Tren is like magic for me..i can even let my gaurd down on my diet a bit..It hardens me up, and leans me out like nothing else !!!!!!!

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Deal View Post
    IMO a serm is not the answer..I would reduce water RETENTION by Diet, and a minimal AI..LIKE ADEX..Not LETRO it's to harsh..you need to run it very sparingly for you do not want to reduce your estrogen to much, it will hinder your gains...The only other experiance i have is running Tren along w/ it..Tren is like magic for me..i can even let my gaurd down on my diet a bit..It hardens me up, and leans me out like nothing else !!!!!!!
    I agree 100%

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys!

Thread Information