bakinblak is offline New Member

Unhappy having bad cramping issues need help BAD!!!

I have just started on my 5th week of my first ever cycle using test - e, and was starting to see very noticable gains. then i started waking up during the nite with bad cramping in my muscles, even during the day i can bend over to pik up sumting or just move the wrong way and i start to get cramps in places ive never had cramps like my back ,chest, abs,shoulders, arms, legs absolutly everwhere,i had to stop the shots because i havnt been able to workout in 5 days and this is starting to piss me off more than it hurts. I have been drinking plenty of water eating bananas 3 a day since i started and even startedpotassium pills since the cramping started. i do about 30 min of cardio on heavy bag before i work out , im just all out of ideas. all iknow is i can work out cause of the cramping and im not going to take the shots if i cant work out i feel that would hurt me more then it would help me. i am33 yrs old and just got bak into working out about 8 months ago ,but just started my first ever cycle 5 weeks ago the only thing i can think of is to maybe start stretching ALOT i just dont know. im 33 6-3 230lbs thank you all very much for any help or suggestions you can offer me it is much appreciated

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Did you start your PCT after you stopped taking your injections? I had some cramping issues on one of my first cycles. The only thing I ever did was stretch really good before and after a workout and before bed. Then aain mine were not as bad as what you described. Someone here can probably help you more dude... Good Luck

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    How much bf you got? I used to have cramps a lot but I had to bring down my bf and drink a shitload of water plus bananas. You say you drink plenty of water but maybe it's not enough. I am on my first cycle so I don't know much about that, leave it to the pros here lol. I am sure someone will reply. Maybe it's a side effect or something you experiencing.

no i havnt started the pct i took my last shot last tues. i dont have any pct and rite now im having a brain fart and cant remember what pct is rite off lik i said im very green at all this i have been drinking whey protien shakes and creatine burst after workouts though, and as far as bf goes dude i have no idea its still alot im sure i used to be 270 lbs bout 8 months ago im im 230 now so yea was a fat a** thanks to the career i chose long ago truck driver but i quit a year ago which is why i wanted to get in shape im tyred of feelin 60 yr old

Post Cycle Therapy . Dude you totally need it and should have the gear before you start your cycle. Their is a forum on the main page for it. Please don't think I'm giving you shit either, just want you to be safe. I juiced a long time ago and never used it and lost everything I gained and really just felt like crap. You really have to do some research here before you start cycling. Learn about what your taking before hand. And don't take my word on this, but maybe the creatine is causing your cramps. I took it and got stomach cramps, but thats me. Everyone is different. Try and learn more for next time. This place is awesome for the knowledge and there are some really smart guys here. My advice is to read and then read some more. Best of Luck to you

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    creatine makes me cramp up. I hate the shyt!

I'm with you Zipper. I took that shit after workouts to and got wicked stomach pains. That might be causing his cramps

ok i stop the creatine see if that helps too and stretch more.and as far as the PCT goes man i have looksd in those forums before i started im just not real clear on exactly what i need for test-e only pct. I cant make any sense on what i need because the posts for the PCT is for test-e and a whole cocktail of other stuff together im not taking anything but test-e thats it and having no sides except the cramps whic is most likely on me not doin sumthin rite other than that im seein real good gains so far, and i know ur not givin me shit tjm and i appreciate that and your concerns as well thats why i joined this site before i started my cycle i heard it was the place to go for any and all questions im just a newb at this and is why i have so many questions so thanks alot for your replies man,and the others as well

Thread Information