eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member

Palumbo's no acne Cycle...what u think???

Hey guys, i was reading last months MD magazine and i always go straight to palumbos column. this dude asks for a cycle for max gains and min acne effects, and palumbo suggests using ASS that don't have a high conversion to DHT, he recommends Winstrol , Deca , Primo and Tren .
    This is the cycle:

Deca with Winstrol for "x" weeks

and then switch to

Tren and Primo for "x" weeks

Ok, so my question is, isn't winstrol a very high DHT converting Steroid ? and what about Tren? I've read that Tren gives you CRAZY acne! And last one, if i'm not mistaken your not suppose to use deca without Test cause of deca dick, so what's up with this cycle???

Any comments?!?!?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Winstrol is already a DHT derivative.

Primobolan is already a DHT derivative.

Tren is not a DHT derivative but it's 500 times more androgenic than testosterone , making it more androgenic than possibly DHT itself.

SO I don't see how this will be a 'no-acne' cycle. If the person doing this cycle has skin that is sensitive to DHT, then he's gonna break out like a mofo using these compounds. To me, this sounds like a 'lots of acne' cycle. As for deca ... stacking deca and tren together is going to be REALLY harsh on the body as they're both 19-nors. Sounds like a shit cycle to me that's going to do the exact opposite of what it's described to not do.

eL FriJolerO is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Winstrol is already a DHT derivative.

Primobolan is already a DHT derivative.

Tren is not a DHT derivative but it's 500 times more androgenic than testosterone , making it more androgenic than possibly DHT itself.

SO I don't see how this will be a 'no-acne' cycle. If the person doing this cycle has skin that is sensitive to DHT, then he's gonna break out like a mofo using these compounds. To me, this sounds like a 'lots of acne' cycle. As for deca... stacking deca and tren together is going to be REALLY harsh on the body as they're both 19-nors. Sounds like a shit cycle to me that's going to do the exact opposite of what it's described to not do.
    I know bro, that's what i thought too, that's why i needed some opinions. It was really weird seeing Dave Palumbo suggesting this cycle for acne prone useres cause he's suppose to be an ASS guru. Oh well, thnx for the reply, i just needed someone to confirm that this indeed is a shitty cycle.

thnx

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    seems pretty stupid and irrational if you ask me.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    ridiculous, that cycle looks like a recipe for zits.
    I only get some zits on my back, and always in pct.

kick6 is offline Banned
    I thought acne was caused more by hormonal fluctuations than by particular substances?

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    i've heard of palumbo recommending ridiculous cycles in the past too in md

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO View Post
    I know bro, that's what i thought too, that's why i needed some opinions. It was really weird seeing Dave Palumbo suggesting this cycle for acne prone useres cause he's suppose to be an ASS guru. Oh well, thnx for the reply, i just needed someone to confirm that this indeed is a shitty cycle.

thnx
    From what that cycle looks like, I would assume he definitely is more of an ass guru than an AAS guru, lol.

I've seen him reccomend all kinds of crazy shit. I wouldn't listen to any of it.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup that is retarted advice. doesnt make any sence what so ever. the worst part about it is that he is recomending these cycles without any test. horriable advice. just wait for merc's magazine to come out and you will finally get some real advice.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Winstrol gives me terrible acne.

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eL FriJolerO View Post
    Hey guys, i was reading last months MD magazine and i always go straight to palumbos column. this dude asks for a cycle for max gains and min acne effects, and palumbo suggests using ASS that don't have a high conversion to DHT, he recommends Winstrol , Deca , Primo and Tren .
    This is the cycle:

Deca with Winstrol for "x" weeks

and then switch to

Tren and Primo for "x" weeks

Ok, so my question is, isn't winstrol a very high DHT converting Steroid ? and what about Tren? I've read that Tren gives you CRAZY acne! And last one, if i'm not mistaken your not suppose to use deca without Test cause of deca dick, so what's up with this cycle???

Any comments?!?!?

Tren gave me terrible acne. Just like test does. The rest of the info is good though. EQ gives light acne, but nothing bad at under 400mg a day.

I had the clearest skin on var and tbol.

Thread Information