lex05 is offline New Member

My T3/Clen Question and Confusion.

Hi , i am 6'1 187lbs BF 20%

i am trying to lose BF down to 10~12

i received my T3/Clen today.

i am wondering what dosage i should take?
    I think i am going with T3-20MCG forever and Clen boosting up 40 to 120

i heard if you take too much T3 you will lose muscle is that true??

and When should i take T3/Clen in the morning?? or afternoon? or night?

and only taking once is the best right? or twice..? or even three times?

Any suggestion and information would be helpful thanks.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Don't run T3 forever. Cycle it for a few weeks and then get off.

Start T3 at 25-40mcgs and work your way up to 100mcgs if you can handle it.
    Start Clen at 20mcgs and work your way up to 100/120mcgs a day if you can handle it.

Take T3 and Clen in the morning right when you wake up. You only need to take it once because of it's half-life. Some people like to take it in 2-3 chunks throughout the day. I don't see a benefit to that. On top of this, you might not be able to sleep at night.

The whole thing about losing muscle mass on T3 is so overblown and over hyped. I've had multiple male friends that have run 100mcgs of T3 and Clen (during a cycle, which you are not doing) and they actually gained muscle mass. I had one male friend that ran 100mcgs of T3 and Clen without using any anabolics and did not report losing any muscle mass at all. One female friend that raun 60mcgs of each and also did not report any muscle loss. Their strength was exactly the same after using T3 and Clen for eight weeks.

The majority of your results will be dictated by your diet. With a good diet, low in fat, moderate in carbs, and high in protein, you can achieve your desired results. With a poor diet, don't expect much.

Also have you checked your blood pressure? Clen usually increases your blood pressure, so make sure to check yourself often.

Remember, cardio, cardio cardio

edit: Forgot to mention this. Take 50mg of benadryl every day, every third week to up-regulate your receptors. No need to do 2 weeks on/2 weeks off.

Thread Information