BayouPumps is offline Associate Member

question about DBol

I am planning on starting my sustaplex 325/dbol in a week or two. The Dbols I got are small pink oval shaped with a cut in the middle for easy splitting. I have done a similar cycle quite a few years ago, actually it was sustanon 250/week and 25mg dbol/day for 4 weeks.

With these Dbol, since they are 10mg, would it be ok to split them up taking just 25mg ed. I mean if anyone has any info on these it would be great, I remember my last cycle people said not to split the higher dosage dbols because you didn;t know if you were going to get the same dosage because the pills might not be equal dosage per half. I am pretty confident that everything I got is legit and I have read some good things about it...was just wondering if it was possible to not get the same dosage/half of each pill or if anyone thinks this is not a good idea, I would like to hear from you as well.

BTW I didn;t just join, been around for a while but my old login wouldn't allow me to post. Thanks for any help.

MasterShake is offline Member
    If they are legit tabs, they are good to go... There is no way to make a tab that has all filler on one end and the drug on the other. it is all evenly mixed and dosed prior to pressing.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    there from a good lab bro and yes you can split them but 25mgs is a little low

NoYokes is offline Junior Member
    Dbol life is short in your system, an even dose 3 times a day will keep your blood level more even. 10mg 3 times a day...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Just up it to 3 tabs a day.

No point in messing around and splitting them.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    3 tabs a day, done. Thanks for the help just a little nervous about losing my hair, it already seems to be falling out and I think the Rogaine I use is BUNK haha.

Thread Information