jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Frontload ideas?

Your opinions and why.... About to start a 12 week Test E cycle, and have Prop on hand as well. Was planning on using the Prop to kickstart and then to finish between last Test E injection and PCT. Would there be any reason to double up the initial shot if Test E as well, or just run the Prop for the first 2-4 weeks simulatneously until the E kicks in? Thoughts? Thanks!

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    id say to save the prop for ur 2nd cycle, just start out with teste only, frontload or not, ur test e cycle would be just fine..
    go with either or:
    1-12 500mg/wk no frontload
    1st wk 1000mg
    9-10 500mg/wk

u got pct ready bro?
    Last edited by VWbug66; 05-05-2008 at 08:18 PM. Reason: whoops on the weeks

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    id say to save the prop for ur 2nd cycle, just start out with teste only, frontload or not, ur test e cycle would be just fine..
    go with either or:
    1-12 500mg/wk no frontload
    1st wk 1000mg
    9-10 500mg/wk

u got pct ready bro?
    Of course, have everything on hand as everyone should - can't preach that enough! However, your first part of the answer makes no sense... 1st week at 1000 mg - would be considered frontloading. And 9-10 500 mg/wk of what? I'm already using 500 mg/wk of Test E..??? Thanks anyway. I have plenty of Prop, so I have enough for front and back loading this cycle as well as a couple other cycles of Prop only. Other compouns on hand as well - will be hard to stay away... I'm well stocked.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I would run test e alone. Frontload 1gram the first week and your golden. But thats just how my body responds.
    Save the prop for another day. I dont like mixing esthers though.

SNUKA is offline Member
    I would front load then finish the last 2 weeks or so with the prop while the enanthate ester clears then start your pct 3 days later

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt even run the prop at the end. Its up to you though.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^thats what i was talkin bout bro..1000mg test first week, 500mg test the rest of the cycle

valcon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SNUKA View Post
    I would front load then finish the last 2 weeks or so with the prop while the enanthate ester clears then start your pct 3 days later
    ditto

Stock is offline Member
    +3^^^^

IMO, all cycles should have a Start, Base, & Finisher except for maybe the first one. Since you are only using Test, I would recommend 1000mg first week, weeks 2-10 500mg, and weeks 11-13+ w/ Prop finisher. This will allow you to get your test levels up quickly in the beginning so you can have more time on cycle w/ elevated test levels. You probably will not see the gains, if any toward the end like you did in the beginning, but IMO, your gains will be easier to keep if everything else is good(Diet, Workout, & PCT). The prop at the end will allow you to stay anabolic all the way up to PCT, which also helps keep your gains, at least it does in me. Good Luck and let us know what you decide.

john vega is offline Associate Member
    his pct wud start 3 days after the prop but what does your pct look like to be on safe side

Quote Originally Posted by john vega View Post
    his pct wud start 3 days after the prop but what does your pct look like to be on safe side

No worries, well versed on PCT and all on hand - will be trying Anthony Roberts and see how it goes for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock View Post
    +3^^^^

IMO, all cycles should have a Start, Base, & Finisher except for maybe the first one. Since you are only using Test, I would recommend 1000mg first week, weeks 2-10 500mg, and weeks 11-13+ w/ Prop finisher. This will allow you to get your test levels up quickly in the beginning so you can have more time on cycle w/ elevated test levels. You probably will not see the gains, if any toward the end like you did in the beginning, but IMO, your gains will be easier to keep if everything else is good(Diet, Workout, & PCT). The prop at the end will allow you to stay anabolic all the way up to PCT, which also helps keep your gains, at least it does in me. Good Luck and let us know what you decide.
    Def gonna finish with the Prop as it seems like a no brainer, keeping levels elevated right up to PCT. Just trying to decide whether to frontload with the E only, kickstart with Prop only, or do both on the front end (1000 mg test E first week with prop 100 mg.eod first two weeks). Hmmm.... I know some will say dont over do it on my first cycle, but is utilizing these methods and diff esters of test combined to get my test levels elevated quickly really overkill??

Oh ya, and I'll be adding proviron 25 mg/ed weeks 3-16 (as the E kicks in and a couple weeks into PCT).

Thread Information