southfromla is offline New Member

cant gain weight for my life! need info for my first cycle.

i am 31/m 5'9" and 141 lbs. i have been working out for 3 months. i have been on this diet for 4 weeks. i have been eating a high protien diet. i have a load of collasal protien bars, meal replacement shakes,a freezer full of chicken breasts and frozen veggies along with all the other things i am supposed to have in my diet. i mean i went all out with the flax oil, natural peanut butter and even got a hardgainers diet off the internet. BUT, i am not gaining weight. since i have started working out i do see my arms have gotten bigger and my chest is much bigger. so i have a cycle of dbol and need to know what is the dosage and length of time. and what pct should i use. please leave good feedback as i am so ready to not be a skinny guy anymore.

BigBrad330 is offline Associate Member
    give it more than 4 weeks

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    i wouldnt run a dbol only cycle...all the weight u will gain will be water weight..and as soon as u get off expect to be that skinny guy once again

3 months in the gym is too little time to see big results...remember this: Rome wasnt built in a day

you said it yourself..you have noticed some gains..give it time and it will come...before you jump on any cycle u should get your exercises and workout plan down packed..proper lifting ect..

also push your body to its limits when you lift...it looks like youve got the eating part down..but lift big to get big...also are you gettin enough rest?

maroZ is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the site, and it takes time do gain wieght, try checking out the diet section for great diet plans. and for the dbol i wouldnt do a dbol only cycle but if you aare i would keep it at 25mg every day. for 4-5 weeks.....

havent started the cycle yet but cant wait. i want to do it right though. also i want to ask about uneven muscle growth. i did hard labor for 11 years, roofing, and my LEFT chest is noticably larger then the right. i am right handed and my RIGHT arm is larger then my left. i know, thats wierd. but i have tried everything to get my right chest larger. i concentrate all i can and i just cant get the burn and tightness in my right, while my left chest just pumps up at will. any sugestions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southfromla View Post
    havent started the cycle yet but cant wait. i want to do it right though. also i want to ask about uneven muscle growth. i did hard labor for 11 years, roofing, and my LEFT chest is noticably larger then the right. i am right handed and my RIGHT arm is larger then my left. i know, thats wierd. but i have tried everything to get my right chest larger. i concentrate all i can and i just cant get the burn and tightness in my right, while my left chest just pumps up at will. any sugestions?
    yea..i had the same problem..i was lifting more with my right hand than with my left...get your strenth up with your weak hand..even if you breeze through the exercises with your strong hand..remember you will be building it up and making even muscle....as far as your chest get under the barbell..since you're new at the weights you will body will produce good results

yea and about rest. i have a full time job that will soon be nights. i think i could get more sleep, but is this very important, and why?

Blog Entries
    yea and about rest. i have a full time job that will soon be nights. i think i could get more sleep, but is this very important, and why?
    hell yea!!! sleep is the most important thing to muscle growth...think about it this way

youre at work (you do roofing) so you're always moving..youre always using ur muscles to carry shyt around, to nail shingles and what not....when is the only time that youre not doing anything? at night when u sleep...thats when ur muscles get to recouperate and build back up after you tore them down

what else would be good to take with my dbol . and could i start it say a week after i start the dbol? i dont mind loosing the weight after my cycle of dbol but the strength and muscle i want to keep. since i hear that dbol is alot of water weight, will it leave any noticable muscle or strength? im concerned about stacking, i have read this is where damge to liver is most.

Blog Entries
    what else would be good to take with my dbol. and could i start it say a week after i start the dbol? i dont mind loosing the weight after my cycle of dbol but the strength and muscle i want to keep. since i hear that dbol is alot of water weight, will it leave any noticable muscle or strength? im concerned about stacking, i have read this is where damge to liver is most.
    do a little more research bro...dbol will give u strength this is true...its also true that u will get alot of water weight..agter youre done the muscle and strength u will not keep...if u jump on test u should use dbol to jumpstart your cycle...if u ask anyone who knows anythin..they will tell u not to do a dbol only cycle....since it will be ur 1st cycle u should see how your body reacts to the gear 1st

dont expect to see super gains in your 1st 3 months...just do what i told u and u will be good...eat big, workout big, and u will get big...also get enough sleep at night..let your body get use to workin out....are u from louisiana by any chance?

much thx for the info. and yes i am from southeast la.

Blog Entries
    much thx for the info. and yes i am from southeast la.
    wat part? where do u workout at?

_007 is offline Associate Member
    Im a hard gainer to, i dont know your whole diet but i can tell you what works for me. Supps are great for a post workout blast of protien but whole foods are the key to gaining weight make sure your not using shakes & bars as a substitute for a real meal. Also for a true hard gainer you should eat a meal every 3 hours i know its crazy to wrap your head around @ first ive gotta full time job a wife and a baby it feels like i have no spare time because im constently cooking, doing dishes or taking care of buisness. Once it becomes a routine u couldnt imagine living any other way. I feel your pain man when i started working out i was 5 7 & 98lbs <-- lol i know now im 150 & gaining good luck man you can do it just be patient & dedicated

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    Im a hard gainer to, i dont know your whole diet but i can tell you what works for me. Supps are great for a post workout blast of protien but whole foods are the key to gaining weight make sure your not using shakes & bars as a substitute for a real meal. Also for a true hard gainer you should eat a meal every 3 hours i know its crazy to wrap your head around @ first ive gotta full time job a wife and a baby it feels like i have no spare time because im constently cooking, doing dishes or taking care of buisness. Once it becomes a routine u couldnt imagine living any other way. I feel your pain man when i started working out i was 5 7 & 98lbs <-- lol i know now im 150 & gaining good luck man you can do it just be patient & dedicated
    i agree...when i started i was 115...eating, sleeping, and working out hard is the key...i use to drink alot of beer to try to gain weight before i started hitting the gym..so imagine a skinny guy with a beer belly...it took me forever to get rid of it..at my peak before hurricane katrina i was at 185 before i ever jumped on anygear

hammond area right now but will be moving to the westbank within the next month. i am not going to get involved in a membership in my current area because it would be a waste of money since i will be moving very soon. and as far as a gym on the westbank, i really dont know of any good ones. and the one that does come to mind, manhatten, hasnt reopened yet.

Blog Entries
    cool...if u need a hook up at the french i got u..and welcome to the board

much thx, look forward to getting some workout tips.
    Last edited by southfromla; 05-05-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    cool..whenever ur ready jus PM me...actually PM me to talk..this thread is supposed to be for Q and A only..not for personal "hey how u doins"

Thread Information