FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member

Sust CYCLE gyno report

Ok guys so heres the deal, I started my cycle about 3 weeks ago, I am now at 5'8 170 Lbs not sure of bodyfat. im taking 500 mg sust weekly, i formed some gyno at the begining of cycle with my dbol kickstart (I discontinued my dbol dosages as im sure thats what caused the gyno to occur) and then i took aromasin for about 5 days at 25 mg daily, then switched to LETRO when i got some. I am on my 4th day of taking Letro at 2.5 mg daily. I dont really feel the letro is helping much my nipples are still puffy and i got a pretty big lump under each nipple right now. How long before i should start feeling them go away? I

am going to try and start cutting bodyfat and see if its as noticeable, i have clen and t3 here, and i was curious if this seems like a good diet for someone at my weight,

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    Shake, 1/2 cup oats and banana.

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

That turns into approximately 300 grams protein, 130 grams Carbs, and 50 grams of fat.

As i said im just doen week 3 of my cycle and i have 9 more weeks to go, so should is tart cutting now with 6 weeks clen/t3 and then for the remaining 3 weeks at the end try and put on a bit more size?

im happy at my weight right now i dont feel the need to gain any more muscle, but if i do thats alright.

holzy3 is offline New Member
    the best bet for you is to read c bino's thread on gyno. its pure gold. it will answer all your questions:

All you need to know about GYNO.

if that link doent work for some reason search for the title: all you need to know about gyno

SNUKA is offline Member
    letro might take a little bit to get going but when it does you will know.

however you posted your diet and your getting way to much protein from shakes switch that to whole food and keep the shake for post work out and maybe breakfast. and your getting you carbs all from the same sources through out the day. post in the diet forum and let everyone critique it and you will get alot of help.

shouldn't have even taken the dbol if you wanted to cut. But still with your stats you could have just taking some clen and thrown in some extra cardio and have been fine and not even have to worry about any gyno

Thread Information