drive it!! is offline Associate Member

planning dosages??

When you plan your next cycle are there any guidelines on how to decide how much you should increase your dosage? if you felt as though you need to.
    I'm 5'10 272lbs bf around 15% (i can see the outline of my abs but unsure of actuall %) i just finished 12 weeks of tren enth @300 wk for wks 1-8 and test cyp @ 500 wk for wks 1-12 made some great gains from wk 2-5 gained around 15 lbs and my body fat dropped quite bit probaly around 5% then there were no changes after that . my diet was dead on and my training was religous but i realy didnt feel like i was using enough should the increases be small or does it take a big bump to nitce ?
    Last edited by drive it!!; 06-12-2008 at 03:19 PM.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    im sorrry bro but those are crazy stats. lets see some pics

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    yeah nooo shit , 5'10" 272 15%bf ,whuut !?

stpete is offline Banned
    I agree, what was your stats before this cycle? If i gained 15lbs in 3 weeks and went from 15%-5%bf at the same time i'd.......hell, i don't know what i'd do. But i damn sure wouldn't change anything.

guys believe my physique is far from perfect but have always been fourtunate to put on size and strength very fast . this was my 4th cycle. first on sustanon 250 @500 wk for 10 wks 2nd was same with anadrol at 100mg a day for 4 weeks 3rd was test only again @500 a week these were over the last 3 years and i failed to mention im 36yo been lifting for almost 22 yrs i started this round at around 258 Bf was probally near 20%
    the point of my question was. i made almost no gains after week 5 or 6 (or somewhere around there) is this normal? my bf dropped to 15% not a total of 15% loss i was getting a lot of seperation at the end of the tren probally should have ran it the whole cycle.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Typically if your gains taper off by mid cycle, it's diet related. I know you said it's spot-on, and I don't mean to doubt you, but at the same time almost everyone (myself included) who thought their diet was spot-on was wrong.

stpete is offline Banned
    Sorry man, i misunderstood. I usually gain more weight than i like and i know it's my diet cause i can't stay away from pizza and double cheeseburgers. So maybe Big's right.

Diet,,,with out a doubt! for me its uasally not eating enuff! i'm so carb concious .thanks Dr Atkins! one thing i learned this cycle but unfortunaley too late was that i looked my best the day after i had more carbs (healthy ones of course) i just wondered if being bigger i needed higher doses than the friends i'm getting my advice from? and also take tren enth for example this site puts typical dose between 300mg and 600mg a week. how do you decide where you belong. Sorry guys but as you may be wondering by now I obsess over every little detail. thanx for all the help.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    When running tren the sides can be harsh, I recommend starting with tren a if you don't mind the frequent injections, and start towards the lower end of the recommended dosage until you see how you respond.

Thread Information