Thread: Steroid Limit??

cam89 is offline Junior Member

Steroid Limit??

Obviously the bigger you are naturally the bigger you will be when cycling, but I wanted to know. Is there a limit to how large you can grow juicing just like there is a natural limit??? Or do you just keep getting bigger untill you tear a muscle?

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    You can keep getting bigger, but we are limited by the drugs we take. A lot of people in the scientific field see that 350lbs will be the absolute limit of a top professional bodybuilder for the time being. If you look at the top bodybuilders over the last 30 years, the size of growth is very slow and in fact it appears to be slowing down.

Then that limitation will go away when genetic engineering occurs on a scalable level. We will be able to get people larger, but also to a certain limit.

I forget the protein or gene in the body but I think it starts with an M. It removes the limitation of the size a muscle can be. It's actually one of two proteins if I recall correctly. When it is turned off, it allows muscles to grow much faster and much easier then when it is on. However, no one knows the long term effects of this and the few people that have naturally had this defect of two proteins being turned off suffer in developing their brain to a fully functioning adult. However, one being off appears to allow a person have normal brain function.

Then again, others believe there is no limit, but those are few and far between in the scientific world.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    im pretty sure u only have a certain amount of muscle cells. u can maximize the size off them. but in order to exceed your limit you could consider IGF inturn making new muscles cells to work with.

Thread Information