Thread: Found it!!!

jeffefrijoles is offline Associate Member

Found it!!!

I found that nerve in my thigh... little bugger was hiding from me! Injected 1cc test E into thigh and poked the nerve. Felt what I expected to feel, pulled out, switched needle and poked in different area no prob. Little soreness afterwards, which I am assuming is the slight trauma to the nerve. Any idea on what I can expect as far as additional pain, soreness come tomorrow? I'm gonna pop some Ibuprofin right away to see if I can head it off at the pass... Any insight appreciated. Thanks!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    well... you found it, and didnt inject to it... congrats... anything i can say is dont do it next time and bestof luck onur cycle...

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffefrijoles View Post
    I found that nerve in my thigh... little bugger was hiding from me! Injected 1cc test E into thigh and poked the nerve. Felt what I expected to feel, pulled out, switched needle and poked in different area no prob. Little soreness afterwards, which I am assuming is the slight trauma to the nerve. Any idea on what I can expect as far as additional pain, soreness come tomorrow? I'm gonna pop some Ibuprofin right away to see if I can head it off at the pass... Any insight appreciated. Thanks!
    Although this was apparently a major trauma in your life, surprisingly the prognosis is a rapid and complete recovery.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    Although this was apparently a major trauma in your life, surprisingly the prognosis is a rapid and complete recovery.
    That's doctor talk for your leg is going to fall off.

lol.... thanks fellas, knew I could count on you!! Woke up with both legs this morning, so I guess I'm starting out on the right foot... eh, feet!!

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    are you injecting in the recommended vastus lateralis sites? or did you stick rectus femoras or what? If you stick to the proper sites there should be no chance of hitting a nerve plexi. I would be very careful a 23g needle slicing into a major nerve plexi could F your day up and do some series damage.

Big words, big words...!!!! About 6' up from the knee cap on the outter half of the thigh (2-3" off center). Thats where i shot.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Big words, big words...!!!! About 6' up from the knee cap on the outter half of the thigh (2-3" off center). Thats where i shot.
    even if your as tall as Shaq....I do not think you should be injecting in yout forehead...

Oh wait...you meant 6"

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage View Post
    even if your as tall as Shaq....I do not think you should be injecting in yout forehead...

Oh wait...you meant 6"
    Haha... nice catch. I wont even bother to edit that.
    I think I just need to go a little further off center to avoid that nerve and I'll be fine.

bombtrack is offline Banned

6"

and a little higher 6"from your knee cap is too low-try that thick spot about 10inches (roughly) from your knee not on top but not all the way on the side-if you were that close to your knee there is more ligaments and stuff in that area and usually not a big muscle-feel the conective tissue on the side leading to you're knee you could have hit that.
    Oh yea you'll be fine.

Ya, it was only my 2nd injection ever. Looking at the spot, I was too close to being between the muscles instead of in the middle of one. I will be more careful now. Thanks guys!

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Haha... nice catch. I wont even bother to edit that.
    I think I just need to go a little further off center to avoid that nerve and I'll be fine.
    I usually imagine a line from my knee cap to my hip (kind of on an angle) and go about 1/2-2/3 the way up that line)

Jeesesus.... so I did my first glute shot last night and bam, same thing!! I guess I'm finding my spots by trial and error! Either that or I'm just a big bundle of nerves...

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    well unless you are injecting in the wrong spots you shouldnt have any chance of hitting a nerve. the only one that should be of issue there is the sciatic.

Na, I was no where near the sciatic. I just think I'm unlucky. But like I said, I know better now where I can pin myself!

MasterShake is offline Member
    You shouldn't feel the glute at all... strange. the only problem I ever have with glutes is making sure I don't tremble too much. trembling = a really sore ass! As far as the Quads, I try to get half way between the hip and the knee, on the outside of the muscle. right around where the tip my middle finger is when I stand straight with my arms straight down at my sides.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    You shouldn't feel the glute at all... strange. the only problem I ever have with glutes is making sure I don't tremble too much. trembling = a really sore ass! As far as the Quads, I try to get half way between the hip and the knee, on the outside of the muscle. right around where the tip my middle finger is when I stand straight with my arms straight down at my sides.
    Yes, you can't be more right about that! I got the pin in just fine, but my gear is real thick and I was using a 25g pin so it was REAL hard and slow to inject. On top of that I am still running clen /T3 (for a few more weeks) so as I started shaking real bad as I was applying some serious pressure - probably took about 5 frickin minutes to get it in. What a nightmare as my ass is REAL sore now. I'm switching to 23g pins for glutes and will take all my clen/T3 dose in the morning so by the time I inject in the eve the shakes should be gone.

MasterShake is offline Member
    Yes, you can't be more right about that! I got the pin in just fine, but my gear is real thick and I was using a 25g pin so it was REAL hard and slow to inject. On top of that I am still running clen /T3 (for a few more weeks) so as I started shaking real bad as I was applying some serious pressure - probably took about 5 frickin minutes to get it in. What a nightmare as my ass is REAL sore now. I'm switching to 23g pins for glutes and will take all my clen/T3 dose in the morning so by the time I inject in the eve the shakes should be gone.
    good idea

Thread Information