Thread: what to do?

power0311 is offline Junior Member

what to do?

read all these bad thngs bout teens jammin. i just turned 18 wen i jammed for my first time, i am now 20 and have cycled 4 times, and have been to the doctor several times for physicals and i am perfectly fine, natural test levels, blood pressure (lil high lol) sperm count, ect all checked out ok. should i stay off for a few years?, or is the damage already done?

answer, opions, advice????

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Keeping an eye on bloodwork is a bonus.. As most 18 year olds wouldn't, which is one of the reasons younger aas use is discouraged.

Whats ya stats?

as far wut?

200lbs(non comp.) , 7-9% bf, 5"11", just came off 15 week cycle and cruising on c250 at 250mgs a week to maintain right now.

still would like to know wut to do?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your blood work says you are OK you are for now, doesnt mean it will stay that way and thinks could shut down a little sooner now if you did not do a PCt correctly.
    Wut to do is simple, start reading the board, learn about diet. Do you think you know everything about diet, post yours. After you get flamed read the diet section and learn something. I learn more EVERY day as I read though it. Then learn more about PCT since that is as important as what aas you decide to use. You pill probably find that with a proper diet (after you read more) you will gain as much as you did on aas and you will not need it for a few years. Everyone says to wait until you are 23, 25 etc for a reason, so you dont shut down and burn out to quickly.

I have been in the gym since I was 16, thinking about doing aas since I was 18 and am now finally taking my first cycle at 45. LOL, no I dont expect you to wait until you are 45 but trust me, there is no need to rush.

SNUKA is offline Member
    atleast you were responsible to do blood work. most people dont do it reguardless of age.

power i dont think it is wise to cruise if you are not a competetive bodybuilder even if you were i still dont think i would do it.

at 20yrs old you just came off a 15 weeker i would just do a pct and be happy. i would think long term cruising at a young age might lead to HRT down the road. just my 2 cents

that is probably what i will do then,

nojoke is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by power0311 View Post
    200lbs(non comp.) , 7-9% bf, 5"11", just came off 15 week cycle and cruising on c250 at 250mgs a week to maintain right now.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding accurately here...If u are still using exogenous testosterone , then how could your blood work be reflecting your natural output of hormonal production?...Maybe I misunderstood?...

I would not rely on bloodwork unless u are completely off of hormones...Peace!

NJ

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by nojoke View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm understanding accurately here...If u are still using exogenous testosterone, then how could your blood work be reflecting your natural output of hormonal production?...Maybe I misunderstood?...

I would not rely on bloodwork unless u are completely off of hormones...Peace!

NJ
    Very valid point.

At what point did you have your bloodwork done?

had all my blood work done before cycles and good month or so after pct wen im back to normal, havent had any done since i started at the first of the year.

but the real question is should i wait a year or so or stay on the dark side? not that it makes a difference but i am a power lifter and i lift at 168's but dont think im goin to make it back down to that size goin to have to bump it up a class. 375 bench raw, squated 535 today raw, not even in briefs (new pr), and pull 425 unsuited

had all my blood work done before cycles and good month or so after pct wen im back to normal, havent had any done since i started at the first of the year.

Were u doing HRT doses before cycle?...Or better yet, have u ever had blood work done without using exogenous testosterone /any type of anabolic ?...If so when was the last time?...Peace!

NJ

but the real question is should i wait a year or so or stay on the dark side?

*LOL*...U still have me confused bro...Staying on the 'dark side' is a total personal choice...however, if you are asking is it the safest way to stay on, then this would be dependent upon what u stay on and at what doeses...

Again, to know where u stand right now as far as health, u need to stay off completly...Get blood work and see where u are at...If blood work turns out ok then go forth with your options...

NJ

Thread Information