Thread: primo

john vega is offline Associate Member

primo

I got a quick question gents..for starters five foot 9 and 2oo pounds, 10-12 percent bf. cycling experience with just bout everything but tren , masteron and winny, and cyp

current cycle was
    weeks1-10 nandrolone -400mgs weekly
    1-12 enanthate 500 mgs weekly
    proper pct 2 weeks after enanthate injection. clomid, hcg /arimidex

question, can i just run primobolan by itself at like 300 mgs per week or even 400 per week during my off cycle just to stay in an anabolic state..i understand its not hard on ur HPTA and is a rather mild drug. id be running it for like 10 weeks by itself with supp;lements and hard training.

alos, does primobolan caise mpb?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i know people that run primo alone but you will need to double that dose if you want results. if you want to use it strictly to bridge then 300mgs will be fine but im 100% against anyone doing that and belive in giving your body a break unless your competing pro.
    Last edited by PT; 05-08-2008 at 02:38 PM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    no you can't do that

yes, it will accelerate mpb to some extent

kratoS,

I am a competitive bodybuilder..without nur gifted knowledge of course..but what cud i cruise with than if ur against primo. i wanted to cruise just for like 8-10 weeks..since i compete all yr round.

how old are you?

PT
    if your old and experianced enough and you really are a pofessional bb then primo is most peoples favorite for cruising because its safest.

im 32 yrs old

PT
    you misunderstood me bro, im against cruising not primo. primo is a great cutting drug and has done wonders for me.

yeah i hear you, was just wondering wtf these bodybuilders do to stay somwhat huge and ripped all yr round. is it igf 1, gh??? or do they just stay on all yr round and constantly get levels checked out like liver, tsh, fsh, thyroid, hypothalumus

I'm against bridging as well, but if you really compete and it's a big part of your life, idk. 200 pounds doesn't sound that big to me at 12% bf but I have a hard time with people's stats when they are under 6'. I have a friend that is huge at 5'6'' 180 pounds.

I'd say if you can get real T-bol that's a better option, like 20mg ed, and take an AI the whole time you are off. Don't kick start your next cycle with anything liver toxic, use short acting injects cause you'll be on that liver all the time.

If you are only trying to bridge between two cycles you could cruise, I would do hrt dose of test at like 150-200mg every week.

I think your off time should be totally free of anything.
    Last edited by Kratos; 05-08-2008 at 03:05 PM.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by john vega View Post
    yeah i hear you, was just wondering wtf these bodybuilders do to stay somwhat huge and ripped all yr round. is it igf 1, gh??? or do they just stay on all yr round and constantly get levels checked out like liver, tsh, fsh, thyroid, hypothalumus
    thats probably a better option for you then bridging. look into igf bro. i like to run it at 50mcgs twice a week for 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by john vega View Post
    I think a lot of comp. bodybuilders commit to a life of hrt, not something I would even consider for myself until I'm like 50 or 40 and can't get it up. gh or igf might be a good option. I don't use the stuff, figure my gh levels are still high enough at 28 and I've seen a lot of distended belly's from people going overboard in pictures. Igf-1 and gh have similar mechanisms of action as gh is a signal for igf production. I think some bodybuilders do get a little fat in the off season too. Maybe some of the guys who do comp's will chime in.

thankx kratos and pietro for two cents. but i have a quik ques for u kratos.

when u say to take an AI im assuming adex or nolva, proviron ....wudnt that defeat the purpose if im taking that with tbol. you dont even retain water with tbol, wudnt this counteract..or did u mean taking the ai at another time. im confused if u cud give me an example on paper...

also, how long cud i take the tbol for at 20 mgs ed...

Alright, I'll break down for you what I was saying but keep in mind, I don't compete and I wouldn't do this myself.

I think some people use primo because it is fairly non liver toxic and mild. But it's still a dht and still androgenic , you are gonna get some supression. I think a primo bridge is a bad idea. T-bol is a dht, a little liver toxic but less supressive on htpa. I figure if you watch your liver values, you could use it. Run your regular pct while taking the t-bol, and then stay on an AI as a kinda perma pct to keep test levels up. I said an AI cause nolva is rougher on the liver. Stay on the T-bol the whole time you are off along with the AI (like maybe 0.5mg of Arimidex ) until your next cycle.

Just an idea I had at the moment.

thankx kratos. so after my cycle of enanthate and deca for a total of 12 weeks shud i begin pct for 5 weeks and tghan just jump into tbol, or just do pct after enanthate and begin tbol runnin an ai along with it for how many weeks now???

What I was saying was pct+tbol then once your pct is over t-bol and arimidex only until your next cycle 2-3 months after pct. Keep in mind this is just an idea and not real advise though. You are gonna need blood work. I think bridging will diminish the returns of your next cycle as well.

Being on gh might be a better option. idk, if there are any experienced competition bodybuilders in the crowd I hope they jump in.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    as a competitve Bodybuilder and a national qualifier, listen to Kratos....thats all i can add...oh and the IGF dose shoud be closer to 60-80mcg pwo days...30days on 30days off....

Thread Information