mdlwate357 is offline New Member

I'm 30 now will cycle affect me different?

Last time i cycled was 5 years ago. i went about 3 years off and on. I did really well w/ enan. & equip. , about 30 lb. After all was said & done. Ofcourse I'd gain 20 each cycle then drop 10, but it's 5 years later and I'm still in good form ( with a little flab around the midsection), but what I want to know is will I see the same gains and as fast and steady as I did when I was 25 ? Should I do more,less, longer, or shorter cycles to get the best bang for my buck?

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    you'll be fine man, what cycle are u looking into running? a classic test only cycle?? also, whats ur goals?

Enanthate & equip. It's always been hard for me to gain any weight. I'm 6' 2" and was 150 lb. Before any cycle. Now I'm pushing 200 but have a flabby middle ( which I've never had to deal with before) I've always had a healthy appetite and when I'm "on" I REALLY eat. I know I need calories to grow but should I watch it, the last thing I want is a gut for the summer!

OnT
    OnT is offline Associate Member
    Bf % ?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    You know what ya BF% is?

Have you been hitting the gym recently?

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    Guys,
    It seems the core question is if/how age impacts cycle effectiveness..20's vs 30's etc. I'd like to know the answer to this as well. Any reliable input out there?

3dgamer is offline Junior Member
    Hey - Duh... I just realized there is an "Over 40 Forum" that may have the answers...
    See ya there

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    I'd work on losing your gut before you try to bulk

well coop,he hasnt stated what hes trying to do, bulk or cut or put on some lean mass..so we'll hafta see what he's trying to do..but i advise cutting bf% before cycling..

Not sure of my Bf% . I don't have an inch To pinch anywhere other than midsection. If you was to see you'd problably think I was crazy to worry about it. It just looks " out of place " . I guess instead of all the confusing rambling I should just ask is it possible and likely to see signifigant gains without pouring on the calories. Usually on a cycle breakfast would be the buffet at Golden Coral then a box of devilsfood cookies w/ a half gallon of milk, honestly no B.S. . I can eat for a skinny bastard only difference is back then I never had luv handles.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    you eat the buffet and then a box of cookies and a half gallon of milk......no wonder your not gaining weight......you fill up on crap and then have no room to get real quality calories.......You got to eat right to gain the right type of weight.....who wants to cycle to get fat....

breakfast outta be different than that man..

Thread Information