magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

buddy is an idiot

OK so i have to vent a bit. i have a buddy who cycles and does absolutely no research into what he is doing and it's begining to piss me off. He recently hopped on a tren sust cycle and has no clue how to do these or what sides and etc are involved. So he constantly asks me stupid questions which easily could be researched on his own. Rather then being a dick and telling him he's stupid (and i know he'd continue doing what he's doing anyway) i constantly answer the same question and basically tell him what he needs to do.

I just find it annoying and think people like him give AS use a bad rap cause they hop into something, not knowing consequences, then blame everyone and everything but their own ingnorance!!!

he's currently on sust and tren as stated and has no idea what an AI is, or caber, or how much to even take.

He now wants to hop on clen to help cut up and is in the process of getting var but has no clue how or why these compounds work or what he needs to help reduce sides.

I patiently explained how each is converted and what each could potentially cause but im tired of lazyness on his part!! naturally i dont want my buddy to **** himself up so i put up with it and tell him he's a moron but he doesn;t get it.

*sorry if this is the wrong forum but this is where im usually at and am fed up so i had to vent.... rant over

magic

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    He sounds like a potential Darwin Award winner. Let him do what he will, you can't change him.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    I love a good rant. It feels almost as good as sex. Maybe as good as as sex with a fat chick, or an ugly chcik face to face. Not an ugly chick doggy style though cause if she has a tight body then its as good as your imagination. So yeah, as good as sex with a fat or ugly chick face to face.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    take some photos of his tittes for future reference

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    well youre doing the right thing by helping him but you need to stress to him next cycle he is on his own. get him signed up for this site where he can find all the info he might need.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, i did the same shit many years and the only person i hurt was myself. Constantly juicing, no PCT and not reading or caring. He will care when he has kidney troubles and has to be on medication for a year to mend his broken body. Trust me it really sucks and makes you think long and hard

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    I have a friend who is similar. He was just on a Deca -only cycle for like 16 weeks.... he is ripped, and and says his sex drive is great. Well anyway, its been probably 2 or 3 weeks since he stopped the Deca and he told yesterday that he just started a cycle of T400.................................. I try to tell him some of the stuff that I have learned [on this site] but he really doesn't pay attention. I asked him about PCT.......he said he didn't really need it, that everything seems to be fine.

Oh Well.

ha i finally was just like ok this is what i would get if i were u but do what you want man. Can;t say i didn;t try. least he's getting caber and arimidex ....

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like money is not a problem, you should get him to buy you some stuff for the advice.......

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Good

we should have a section of guys with horrible acne, man boobs, hairloss, shrivled liver, dried kidneys, and other bad sides and direct ppl who dont listen there

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    sounds like money is not a problem, you should get him to buy you some stuff for the advice.......
    good one... im going to start charging for advice lol..

Thread Information