hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question Some ****ing, annoying problem that really piss me off (help needed!)

I've joint injury in my left rotator cuff (I think it's caused by doing incline flies, when I lowered my arms in horizontal position too fast). The only "treatment" I've done by the time is...haahaaa some fastumgel. But when I went back to the gym after a week and took some heavier weight, soon there was "schrrrink" and "o, shit my arm!!".
    Is there any proofed reasons to take steroids for joint injuries, if muscles r ok (if (yes==true){then "brands" please})? Other suggestions,plz? I know I must visit the doc, what I'll do somewhere in summer, because by now I'm extremelly bussy student (university's), so really, some good advices needed by this time.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    there are some injectable subtances prescribed by doctor. Consult yours immediately.
    Don't try to find a cause to use steroids

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    I've joint injury in my left rotator cuff (I think it's caused by doing incline flies, when I lowered my arms in horizontal position too fast). The only "treatment" I've done by the time is...haahaaa some fastumgel. But when I went back to the gym after a week and took some heavier weight, soon there was "schrrrink" and "o, shit my arm!!".
    Is there any proofed reasons to take steroids for joint injuries, if muscles r ok (if (yes==true){then "brands" please})? Other suggestions,plz? I know I must visit the doc, what I'll do somewhere in summer, because by now I'm extremelly bussy student (university's), so really, some good advices needed by this time.
    "Yes, but Franco is a bebe, and he comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him...the wrong advices."

------

Fully agreed with Chuck, anabolic steroids are not for gym injury repair. If the pain is minor rest and ice it, if not see the doc. And what's this about being too busy? Granted university students are very busy in May, but as Patches O'Houlihan said, "If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball." So I say, if you can visit the bench, you can visit the doc. And by the way if you can't place that first quote, your time would be better spent on other endeavors.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information