nickd10 is offline Junior Member

Oral's light on Cholesterol lipids?

What orals out there are lightest on cholesterol profiles? I'm fairly prone to higher than normal levels due to genetics and Tbol and Var have been killing my lipids over the years.......need something for future cycles that wont kill me at 40. Was probably going to run a 12 weeker of Test E this Winter as I'm ending my Spring cycle in a week and want a kicker other than the above stated.

I usually like to run a test cycle during the Winter months and an oral in spring to harden and get more of a vascular look. So another question would be other than the normal "tbol - Var" cycle what recommendations would you guys have for An oral only for Spring? My liver has never been affected so as of right now i'm going to say that is not a factor as my bloodwork has always come back normal after each cycle. Cholesterol on the other hand is horrible............

kick6 is offline Banned
    Most people on here won't recommend an oral-only cycle.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Stay away from orals, problem solved. They all need to survive first pass in the liver. Hurt the liver, hurt lipid and cholesterol profile.

Quote Originally Posted by kick6 View Post
    Most people on here won't recommend an oral-only cycle.
    Yes, Yes, yes..I know, I have been on the board for awhile...............Dont suggest them to poeple either...I wasnt asking if they ARE recommended because I know they are not, my question is what are light on lightest on the lipids and if you were too do an oral only cycle (as I do in the spring, and run test in the winter which I stated) what other than tbol and var will work for me, in conjunction with my comment about cholesterol.......

I'd say change your spring routine and do injectable.

Every spring I get dirty when I roll in the mud. How do I get the least dirty while rolling in the mud?

Don't roll in the mud

But if I were to roll in the mud, how do I keep the dirt off of me?

IDK

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Every spring I get dirty when I roll in the mud. How do I get the least dirty while rolling in the mud?

Don't roll in the mud

But if I were to roll in the mud, how do I keep the dirt off of me?

IDK
    Aright look, my question was what are the lightest on cholesterol lipids.....simply that. I'm not sitting on this board advocating orals, my question was very simple, if you do not have an educated answer other than a rhyme please dont comment. I have been on this board for a long time and its gotta be disheartening for noobies to ask questions when you get answers like ^^^^^^ even if they are educated to an extent

I understand orals far less superior to injectables and will never say anything other, if your one to say all orals are just horrible than thats fine......but doesn't belong on this thread

You're missing my point entirely, there is no answer to your question. If var and t-bol are hard on your cholesterol values, you have no other viable option.

You're missing my point entirely, there is no answer to your question. If var and t-bol are hard on your cholesterol values, you have no other viable option.
    Aright then, I appreciate your input.....thats all I was really asking. If those two are on the easier side of hurting lipid profiles than your original comment of flat out changing my spring cycle is probably a good idea if that is the case.

primo ace tabs would probably be milder, I wouldn't want to pay for how many mg's of that it would take to make count though. If you already have experience injecting, why are you opposed to a injectable cycle in the spring?

primo ace tabs would probably be milder, I wouldn't want to pay for how many mg's of that it would take to make count though. If you already have experience injecting, why are you opposed to a injectable cycle in the spring?
    Im not opposed, When I first began and for the first two years my beginning cycles were oral only. I did realize that it was time to go with the pin and did so I setup a plan that has given me results I've been happy with. That is......

Spring - Tbol and Var 50/50 split (usually up Var towards the end) 8 weeks

Winter - 12 Weeks Test E with 40mg Tbol kick

Done this the past two years and has worked very well for me.....so I'm not opposed, just bulk up in the winter and cut down in the Summer but it may be time for a change, plus the fiance probably wouldn't be too happy seeing the pin so I try to keep it too a minimal, would be kinda hard to hide prop shots in the Spring ;-)

Deen54 is offline Member
    Primabolon

Deen54 is offline Member
    hey nickd10

when you did test e and tbol ...what pct did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    hey nickd10

when you did test e and tbol ...what pct did you use?
    Day one (week after last shot) 300mgs Clomid
    2-14 100mgs
    15-30 50mgs

1-30 120mcg Clen (start with 1 tab 1st day. 2 2nd day etc)

Deen54 is offline Member
    did you have any eye problems with clo?

Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    did you have any eye problems with clo?
    Nothing that was noticeable....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no they are not light on lipids.. mine went to 370.. mine are normally high.. but 100 pt increase is a lot..

back to normal range now.. thanks though..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information