Gears is offline Member

A-dex and visual disturbances.

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever had any visual disturbances, or disorenting sleep breaks while taking a-dex. It has happened twice now, both times taking a-dex, but I woke up in the middle of the night seeing a gigantic spider above my head, I literally bolted off my bed to turn the light on both times and nothing was there.

Do you think its because the a-dex, was it concidence, or am I really off the rocker on this one?

steropower is offline Associate Member
    I have strange dreams since i started at 0.25mg.It's been 3 days.

The thing with the spider you mention is scary bro!Do you see this in daytime too?

Gears is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steropower View Post
    I have strange dreams since i started at 0.25mg.It's been 3 days.

The thing with the spider you mention is scary bro!Do you see this in daytime too?
    Tell me about it, I almost shit my pants. It only happens at night out of a cold sleep bro, thats about it. I have woken up sometimes before and thought I might of saw an object that looks like something else, but nothing like this... I literally jumped out of my bed.

Thx for the reply though, I thought most people were going to think I was crazy.
    Last edited by Gears; 05-09-2008 at 02:20 AM.

automatic is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever had any visual disturbances, or disorenting sleep breaks while taking a-dex. It has happened twice now, both times taking a-dex, but I woke up in the middle of the night seeing a gigantic spider above my head, I literally bolted off my bed to turn the light on both times and nothing was there.

Do you think its because the a-dex, was it concidence, or am I really off the rocker on this one?
    i noticed while on a-dex .25mg ed that i wake up a couple of times in the middle of the night.at times also feel alittle tired during the day.i am also cycling blue hearts,test e ,and deca .2 weeks in cycle.

jad3rd is offline New Member
    every single night bro, i get the spider thing, sas troopers absailing down from the seiling. Terrorists in the room all sorts of crazy shit. Girlfriend thinks it piss funny.

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    maybe your just afraid of the dark. Get a night light...jk

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    hahahah it could be shrooms u take too hahahah

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Hey all,

Ive used it MANY times and nothing like that.
    check a PDR for reported side effects.

jifharley19 is offline New Member
    i used 0.50 mg a day since last 2 weeks but never saw this kinda dreams at night take some brain relaxing homeopathic meds which dosent have any sides . u will sleep better and witout any fear

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    hey dude what ur experiencing are night terrors, look it up, not sure what there is to do.

Thread Information