bmit is offline Member

dbol sold as tbol (or tbol bloat?)

bought some liquid tbol from a well known source. Using 50-60 mg for about 4 days. Seem to have some water retention, particularly around face. I am 7 wkis into 350mg wk prop and 200mg deca and threw in the tbol as i have leaned out for vascularity and defintiton. So i was wondering if anyone thinks my tbol is not tbol???? anyone notice water retention on tbol? ideas? suggestions?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    How much bloating? I am not very experienced with T-bol, but from what I have heard, it does not cause near the bloating as D-bol. I could be wrong though

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    no ive heard of tbol being sold as dbol .

SaSqUaDgE is offline Senior Member
    ive heard that^^^ and seen people experience that

respek is offline Associate Member
    I have heard tbol sold as dbol because the stuff is much cheaper to make. I have also heard of UG labs using dbol and selling it as anavar .

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    There is not much veritable Tbol on the market. Yet Tbol is gaining popularity as a safe drug with little sides and which gives lean, dry gains. So yes people pass Tbol off as other things. The edema caused by Dbol should give you a hint

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    How much bloating/weight have you gained? i ordered some tbol as well and i think mine is dbol too. I gained about 8lbs in a week! Theres no way that its tbol. All my results/sides are just like dbol. I'm hearing that dbol is being sold as tbol from alot of labs recently so it probably is. Post a picture and ask what it is in the picture forums.

bmit is offline Member
    I got it from a well know ugl and don't want to post how it was shipped, just not in a standard 10ml vial. 5 days in stopped b/c i have doubts it is tbol due to bloat. Bloat is mostly on face, so stopped. That is where i gain my weight 1st from aromatizing steroids . Would probably know for sure if i kept doing it for 7 - 10 days. but also I am taking 2.5 mg letro/day for gyno reversal. So without that who knows how bloated i would be. btw jc95605, is yours liquid from a sachet place?

so i read above that tbol is sold as dbol b/c it is cheaper to make (?????), i figured the reverse would be true and tbol would be more expensive to make and/or procure.

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    No the place where i got mine sells both. So far i only buy orals, I know injections are better for the liver but I can't do the needle thing......yet. I'm looking into getting some arimidex (from a reliable source) to reverse the effects of this dbol . After that i'm gonna retry to do the tbol cycle. However, I'm hearing that tbol is getting real popular and therefor the price is going up. Anybody else hear that?

bmit is offline Member
    bump

fedorrulz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    bought some liquid tbol from a well known source. Using 50-60 mg for about 4 days. Seem to have some water retention, particularly around face. I am 7 wkis into 350mg wk prop and 200mg deca and threw in the tbol as i have leaned out for vascularity and defintiton. So i was wondering if anyone thinks my tbol is not tbol???? anyone notice water retention on tbol? ideas? suggestions?
    I am having the same problem. I will be pissed if they put cheap dbol instead of tbol. I bought mine from the same place you got yours most likely. Only way we can tell is if we test it. What does yours taste like?

A good way to tell is bloat + acne + hairloss = dbol. I didn't have these problems on legit tbol.
    Last edited by fedorrulz; 05-20-2008 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    no ive heard of tbol being sold as dbol.
    This makes no sense as dbol is cheaper to produce. Dbol as tbol is far more common imo. You will see results "water bloat" so the people buying tbol will be happy it is "working." I think this is commonplce, selling dbol instead of tbol.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    d-bol powder is way cheaper then t-bol. any source that would knowingly switch the more expensive powder for the cheaper isnt a legit source and deserves to get kicked out of the business

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    d-bol powder is way cheaper then t-bol. any source that would knowingly switch the more expensive powder for the cheaper isnt a legit source and deserves to get kicked out of the business

The problem is even if I can prove this tbol is really dbol through labs tests...I still can't post the info on thios site or others.

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fedorrulz View Post
    The problem is even if I can prove this tbol is really dbol through labs tests...I still can't post the info on thios site or others.
    No but find a way around it m8, where theres a will theres a way. bad sources deserve a bad rep, if you can prove it ask the mods how to go about disgracing these mofer****ers without getting banned

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    are you incoluding a test in this cycle i would recomned it unless you dont like getting hard ons for a few months

bmit is offline Member
    don't know how i can prove it, just my own experiences with dbol and the known properties of tbol are not big time bloat (edema). the prop i ordered ,however, seems fine

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if you get lab test to prove it then get a hold of me and we will make it public on a few boards. if he intentionally sold you something different then he had marked then people need to know

How can I have this tested? I don't want to end up in jail trying to get AAS tested now.

bmit is offline Member
    bump, for how to get tested

Thread Information