carmel is offline New Member

Question any one heard of these???

as i stated in an earlyer post was having huge difficulty in obtaining some accutain but instead a friend produced some bright yellow tablets with 1c5 on them any one heard of them ?? cant find anything on the web really??

cheers carmel

any one??

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I tried running you pill thru a medication indentification wizard and it came up with zelch. What did your friend tell you they were ?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    They in any packaging?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant find anything about this tablet either......i would definately stay away from it till i was sure exactly what it was......

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Shifty, i like the new avatar.........just getting tired of Trainspotting?

its a mate i trust so im not 2 worried ....yet i wont be doing them till after my current corse any way so a good few weeks yet was told they are like an antibiotic im sure its tetra.... somthink?? hes phones off so cat talk wiv him at the mo for a name

oh and no there lose no packaging

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Tetracycline?

yes shifty thats it???
    any good?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tetracycline has been used for MANY years to treat acne. Personally as a teenager it didnt help me much or anyone else I knew. Maybe you will have better luck.
    tetracyclines is an antibiotic.
    wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetracycline

cheers lovbyts il give it a shot as iv got it any way

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carmel View Post
    as i stated in an earlyer post was having huge difficulty in obtaining some accutain but instead a friend produced some bright yellow tablets with 1c5 on them any one heard of them ?? cant find anything on the web really??

cheers carmel
    You can use a product called pantothentic acid, vitamin B-5, at high doses, and it does almost just as good of a job as accutane does, if not just as effective. I had an acne peoblem that was so bad several years ago durring an AAS cycle, I mean my chest and shoulders were just scary to look at. I took b-5 at 6 to 8 grams a day for the first 2 weeks, then down to 4 grams aday for another 2 weeks, and maintenance dose of 1 to 2 grams aday after that. After the first two weeks, I noticed that there were no more new puss infested pimples, and a month later, I was actually healing. You can get it in bulk an online nutrition store. I will pm you the site. It is very inexpensive and extermely effective. I know quite a few people that also use it. The only sides from it is maybe a little stomach upset for the first couple days, but that is it. I will pm you.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I sent you an email as you are to knew to pm. check your email bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1 View Post
    You can use a product called pantothentic acid, vitamin B-5, at high doses, and it does almost just as good of a job as accutane does, if not just as effective. I had an acne peoblem that was so bad several years ago durring an AAS cycle, I mean my chest and shoulders were just scary to look at. I took b-5 at 6 to 8 grams a day for the first 2 weeks, then down to 4 grams aday for another 2 weeks, and maintenance dose of 1 to 2 grams aday after that. After the first two weeks, I noticed that there were no more new puss infested pimples, and a month later, I was actually healing. You can get it in bulk an online nutrition store. I will pm you the site. It is very inexpensive and extermely effective. I know quite a few people that also use it. The only sides from it is maybe a little stomach upset for the first couple days, but that is it. I will pm you.

Thread Information