Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deen54 View Post
    ok he is 5 11 and 170 and now you think he is 200lbs..and 6 foot.

come back to reality!

Gsp is thinking of fighting Anderson Silva but he has to gain weight..so how could
    he be walking around at 190lbs?... once again you are clueless about this subject.
    You are arguing with a wrestler about making weight...lol!!
    Gsp is always in top condition he is not a guy that gains 30 pounds and then loses it.
    He is disciplined.

btw lex what is it that you contribute to this board other than hate?

i am sorry i will try to put more thought in responding to posts about choking the chicken.

ok he is 5 11 and 170 and now you think he is 200lbs..and 6 foot.

come back to reality!

Gsp is thinking of fighting Anderson Silva but he has to gain weight..so how could
    he be walking around at 190lbs?... once again you are clueless about this subject.
    You are arguing with a wrestler about making weight...lol!!
    Gsp is always in top condition he is not a guy that gains 30 pounds and then loses it.
    He is disciplined.

btw lex what is it that you contribute to this board other than hate?
    once again you are proven wrong................http://vincechan.wordpress.com/2006/...utting-weight/

i am sorry he doesnt walk around at 190 its 185 read for yourself. hahahahaha

Deen54 is offline Member
    5 lbs makes a big difference!.. everybody does this...when i cut weight i lost
    12lbs to make weight in less than 2 days..

but for him to fight at 185lbs ..he should be about 195-200 then cut down
    the weight.
    that way when he eats he will gain back some his weight in time for the fight.

It is done purely for advantage..most do this. It's all water weight..but
    when you have to cut from 190 down to 170.. that is too much.. you
    would be tired and weak.

20lbs is pushing it..

the weight.

would be tired and weak.

20lbs is pushing it..
    i'm sorry i dont hang around with him every day, so he is 5'11" 185. not 190. you are right that is a huge difference, how could i be so wrong. but now you are even admitting he is going to be 200 lbs, which is even funnier. what happened to the statement that i dont know gsp. i think he needs to be 6 feet 200 lbs, and now you are saying he will be 200 lbs before his next fight.................... go ahead and back pedal on your statements once again and tell me i am somehow wrong. this is just too easy...........
    Last edited by lex57; 05-14-2008 at 11:59 AM.

Deen54 is offline Member
    that is only if he can make weight to compete with anderson silva.

which if he is like you say walking around at 185lbs then he can make weight.
    But he will need to be heavier than 185lbs or his opponent will have weight
    advantage after the weigh ins.
    I don't think he can maintain the muscle quality he has with that kinda of weight... especially if done rapidly.

the weight.

would be tired and weak.

20lbs is pushing it..

right 5'11" 200 like i said.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I love it, but anyway were way off topic. Putting a cycle together for MMA isn't that much different than for bodybuilding. I have a good friend who fights and makes money doing it, he is natty. You avoid the compounds that kill your endurance, for example tren , cause it doesn't matter how strong you are if you are running on half a tank. Keep the amount of test you inject low...less than 200mg a week, stick to the more androgenic compounds to avoid excessive weight gain and keep strength per pound as high as possible. mast, halo, anavar are common compounds to use, mdht I think would work very well, if you go with eq 400mg or less per week because blood pressure will hurt endurance. As with anything phisical you do, diet and training is the most important thing. If you want to be fast, you need to train for it.

When did you last compete deen?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its funny how everyone on this board claims to be a pro. mma fighter. either we have about 100 of them here or we have alot of liars. as for the thread host, your one of the few that i actually belive.
    Last edited by PT; 05-14-2008 at 02:53 PM.

SBB
    SBB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SBB View Post
    to DAMIONGAGE:

i have read up on the litt now on the agents that you've mentioned and i have a query.. i am very keen on anavar due to its mild nature and fat burning ability and also the ability to maintain the loss and gain a long time after the cycle. although i would like to ask you exactly how long is the agent expected to stay in my system in terms of testing/detection? (none of the litt stated that). and you mentioned eq , why would i use an agent that according to research is no good to use during weight loss due to its appetite raising features when i have to loose about 10kgs in the coming ten weeks? is the research wrong or exaggerated? thanks for the info.. kindly awaiting your reply

anybody else who has anything to say about anavar? more info appreciated...

to Lex57:
    hmm... my friend. thank you for making it very clear as to what i forgot to point out.. here comes a clarification...

I am VERY thankful and humble for the inputs from you who are more knowledgeable than I on the matter of agents and the proper use of these agents/steroids /Performance Enhancing Drugs (PEDs) and that is after all why I came here, I am aware of that...

But... you must have missunderstood when I said that about being pro or not.. what I meant then and I mean now is that when it comes to the morals and ethical dilemma of using or not using PEDs I wish to be left alone unless you have the experience to know how it is to have your sport as main income... hope i made that clear this time..

and please i will ask you only once... dont make any remarks on my personal physique or any similar attacks such as the amateur psychological internet diagnosis that you just wrote.. it is an insult not only to the intelligence of the both of us, but also to the intelligence of the rest of the commentators in here that you seem to think that you are speaking for.

now ill reiterate: please no moral preaches. thank you kindly, humbly, graciously, nicely with a little sugar on top and FINALLY!

thanks again guys.

heres my third input in my thread replying to some of you and requesting more info from those with good comments.

jI would really like you to read my previous comment again since some of you seem to have totally missed my current weight and training status. which is vastly important. (se the above quote)

to:

damiongage: where did you go? need your reply.. hehe.. please write soon.

atomicbomb: what is prop? please be more specific it sounds interesting.

deen54: a mild androgenic , cutting weight, and rebuilding old torn muscle tissue that is bothering me is what im looking for. see previous comment from me above. and if so, would you now recommend anavar? or are you still of a different opinion? in that case.. what should i use?

kratos: what was that you said about blood pressure and eq? didnt get it.. please explain again.. thanks!
    and im guessing that you read my past post above.. so ill reiterate, because you seem to know this.. should i really be taking eq at all?
    ---------------------------------

TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE GOING WAY OF TOPIC: remember that to be a fighter the first thing you need to work on is your mind, which is a good thing in life in general.. so heres a quote from a very good friend of mine who just competed in pride right before the buyout..

"sharp in mind sharp in body"

so guys.. please stay sharp and stop fighting about things that make you look bad.. whoever is wrong or right it really doesnt matter!

Ill be sure to ask George about his weight for you guys when I get the chance to go back to the states and fight..

SBB
    and by the way my friends.. im in here asking you guys about this because i dont want to take the risk of getting stabbed in the back by my fellow fighters by being ratted on and randomly tested just so one of them can step up and take the shot at the title.. so please help me out.. i had rather this coming from you guys than from anyone else..

but before i go i just want to have my say on the matter that you all discussed before.. i like George a lot, he is the most likable fighters with a truly golden heart and the style of fighting that looks most like mine so i tend to like him in general.. but being likable is not important in the ring and i disappointingly think that he would loose against silva by KO or TKO.. lets just keep George in mind and support him as much as possible when the time comes.. cause i truly want to see anderson go down.. and this time, NOT on a submission!

Eq sends your bp up, esp at higher doses + it is detectable for quite awhile and needs to be run for at least 10 weeks. If you want to be clean the date of the fight I'd do something like

1-8 test prop. (people call it just prop sometimes) 50mg eod
    1-8 anavar 75mg ed

should be plenty if you have never done a cycle before and you don't want to change your weight too much. You could even add in some masteron and shoot it along with the test prop...something like that. Follow up with a couple of weeks of aromasin and nolvadex , simple as that.

If you can get cheque drops for the date of the fight, they will make you angry in the ring and detection is immedate only.

I'm not a paid athlete, just to add a disclaimer...I noticed you were only interested in hearing from paid athletes.

atomicbomb is offline Banned

bloat

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003 View Post
    suspension would be a good choice.. check detection times...most people have given are a month at least

suspention?it bloats the heck out of you and you lose almost everything!prop has a two week detection time.maybe the shortest of all injectables.

NEW_GUY is offline Junior Member
    sarm-x ,, altered state ,, superpump 250 .. Just copy and paste each word by its self in google and you can read up on each product and what they do .. They will make you stronger and you will get some gains but most important there all as of now legal . Dont take the aas route .. GL

SBB
    so how about only doing anavar for 10 weeks in low doses?

pros and cons?

(only wanted to hear moral preaches from paid athletes. the use of PED's you are ALL welcome to help me with ... as explained above in my past post)

SBB
    thanks to the both of you so far..

Deen54 is offline Member
    anavar may be your best bet ..it is mild and use for cutting and also
    it will aid in your joints.
    Kratos said Test Prop also. i agree with that. You can stop it anytime
    it's a short ester..so if you notice problems just stop injecting.
    it will be done in a day or two.
    The only problem is you need to inject EOD.

Anavar is pretty mild no worries there. you can read more about it
    here..

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)

Orion811 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    its funny how everyone on this board claims to be a pro. mma fighter. either we have about 100 of them here or we have alot of liars. as for the thread host, your one of the few that i actually belive.
    I'm not a pro, just an amatuer. This is a hobby for me. Some of the guys I train with are pro's. I'm too old (37) to be competitive in this sport.

anavar may be your best bet ..it is mild and use for cutting and also
    it will aid in your joints.
    Kratos said Test Prop also. i agree with that. You can stop it anytime
    it's a short ester..so if you notice problems just stop injecting.
    it will be done in a day or two.
    The only problem is you need to inject EOD.

Anavar is pretty mild no worries there. you can read more about it
    here..

Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Anavar (Oxandrolone)
    Anavar is not good for MMA. It tightens and hardens the muscles too much. Then when you get caught in a submission or crank the muscle just tears instead of stretching. I've done this. Most guys that are testing positive are testing positive for nandrolone . (sean sherk, phil bitoni, hermes franca) most guys I know that are using are using nandrolone or eq.

Deen54 is offline Member
    dude traces of deca stays in the body for up to a year. Not good
    for competing.

I personally feel you will do well with a methlytest.. but it's harsh...that's
    the prob.
    Last edited by Deen54; 05-15-2008 at 10:09 AM.

dude traces of deca stays in the body for up to a year. Not good
    for competing.

I personally feel you will do well with a methlytest.. but it's harsh...that's
    the prob.
    Yah, that's probably why most are testing positive for Nandrolones. Who knows what else they were using that already cleared their system. But most guys that I know who are using are on Deca or Eq., ....mostly Eq. Even when I used to box, that's what boxer's liked as well. It seems to give extreme stamina.

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    I would use prop just to be on the safe side if testing .... but you'll have to get used to poking it ed or eod . Should kickin 3days of using it ! Remember it takes bout 2wks to get it out of ur system and remember to use pct of course (pct starts 3 says after last shot) ! Good luck !
    Last edited by Stackt007; 05-15-2008 at 11:07 AM.

SBB

i have decided

since i weigh as little as only 76 kg and im a fairly small 173cm tall 26 year old guy and im training hard right no and cutting weight down to 70kg and i need to improve the performance of my joints due to some wear and tear i have decided after the info that i have gotten from you generous and helpful people in here i have decided to use this...

i just wonder one last thing.. can i do hard cardio during the cycle or should i stop cardio to let my heart stay healthy? ive heard that im supposed to do that...
    ----------------------------------------------------------

agent: anavar (oxandrolon)

cycle: 10 weeks

dosage: 50mg/day orally

no stacks (no other substances during or after the cycle)

------------------------------------------------------------------
    If anyone has a problem with this cycle then PLEASE TELL ME NOW before i go ahead with it...

SBB
    what i mean by my heart staying healthy i mean not growing to big... am i wrong here?

MindBomb is offline Member
    hmm..

Before i thank give you my second input in my thread that i started id like to say something to the preachers in here..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I dont have time for people who clearly have NO exp in sports on a high level. If you have not been paid athletes or are not paid athletes then i would like to kindly ask you to NOT come to me and preach about the dilemma of having to put food on the table with MY body.

am i hurting you? NO
    are you on roids? i dont give a shit
    am i fighting you? guess not unless your pro, but i wish we were ;-)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to the helpful commentators on the matter that i addressed when starting this thread...

so far you have helped me a lot.. but still a little uncertain as to quantities and cycles and prices and qualities of brand variations (eg russian vs thai vs american etc.. big brand small brand so forth..) and most importantly pros and cons of each agent.. i listen to facts and arguments well but not comments like 'hey dude try this'... (no harm intended just clarifying...)

apparently you need some more info on my current status as well so here it goes:

I fight in minus 70 and i currently weigh 78. in ten weeks i will be back in my fightweight of 69,5 (under 70).

I am 173 cm tall

I am 26 years old

i have a high metabolism and high testo production naturally

i have neck and back issues due to many years of greco roman and freestyle wrestling. but nothing major, just wear and tare so to speak

i have a few minor tendon issues in ankles, wrists and shoulders due to many years of pure boxing

i have access to buy the most basic of agents

there is a possibility of getting tested but not at all likely and the arguments for and against equal a go ahead.

i prefer not to do any testo-based or injections, prefer tablets... BUT i am willing to do whatever you say is best. business is business
    --------------------------------------------------

and remember preachers.. this is a philosophy free thread ok.. good boy!
    Am I the only one who thinks this guy wants everyone else to do the work for him? Prices, brand, country of orgins, pro and cons Bla Bla Bla.

Your attitude towards members who has been here for a long time sucks. Either give me what I want or shut the F**k up kind a attitude is noot cool.

Deen54 is offline Member
    this topic of cardiac hyperthrophy is still debateable.... you can read it here.
    keep in mind you are only on one cycle and using a mild steriod .

click on the link here or copy and paste in the url

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1768197
    Last edited by Deen54; 05-15-2008 at 07:43 PM.

qualityclrk1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MindBomb View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks this guy wants everyone else to do the work for him? Prices, brand, country of orgins, pro and cons Bla Bla Bla.

Your attitude towards members who has been here for a long time sucks. Either give me what I want or shut the F**k up kind a attitude is noot cool.
    no, you're not the only one.....

i've seen plenty of new guys come on here and get flamed for asking what this guy is asking......
    This guy is a pro-fighter so i guess he doesn't deserve the response the other newbies get from a lot of the same guys responding now....
    "Do some research, we're not going to hand feed you"

what happened to, "if you don't research and know what you're doing, then u have no business"....because apparently this guy doesn't know as much as he says, he's asked questions about pretty common substances....

and can u drink winny?

Bolo1982 is offline New Member
    Here is an article that will answer your question. Everything for training, dieting, and cycle examples solely for performance in the ring.

http://www.*************/readTopic.do?id=459597

*************/readTopic.do?id=459597

whoa they restict othere sites and links, even words???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolo1982 View Post
    whoa they restict othere sites and links, even words???
    If you read the rules you would know why, but I'll help you figure it out:
    we don't allow linking to other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by MindBomb View Post

did you read #29?

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    since i weigh as little as only 76 kg and im a fairly small 173cm tall 26 year old guy and im training hard right no and cutting weight down to 70kg and i need to improve the performance of my joints due to some wear and tear i have decided after the info that i have gotten from you generous and helpful people in here i have decided to use this...

i just wonder one last thing.. can i do hard cardio during the cycle or should i stop cardio to let my heart stay healthy? ive heard that im supposed to do that...

If anyone has a problem with this cycle then PLEASE TELL ME NOW before i go ahead with it...

with your attitude i aint gonna help you one bit man...you want us to do the work then you bitch when we have something to say about you...do what you want it seems like your gonna anyway.....

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member

damiongage: where did you go? need your reply.. hehe.. please write soon.
    I am not trying to be a dick, but your attitude needs a little help. I am always willing to give a new guy the benifit of the doubt, but you have been overly rude in some of your comments.

Stick around and do a little more research.

If you do not know what prop is....you definetly have ne researhed enough.

Once you have been here a little longer and researched more, feel free to pm me for advise....

one last thought....EQ is a great cutting compound....It does increase appitie in some, but that is where your dedication comes in. Sometimes you have to resist urges.

Deen54 is offline Member
    I think that guy Stephan Bonner of UFC tested postive for boldedone which would
    be Equpoise.

Cool!! Let us know how the rehab for the torn muscles goes. It only took me 7 months to get my neck working again after an aggressive guillotine.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion811 View Post
    Cool!! Let us know how the rehab for the torn muscles goes. It only took me 7 months to get my neck working again after an aggressive guillotine.
    someone tried to chop your head off?

bombtrack is offline Banned

prop

testosterone propionate is an oil based aas-50mg ed is good or 100mg eod-if any bloating (if any) is gone in days-no BS I fight too and this is in my opinion the wat to go -prop is
    undetectable in about 14 days or about17-18 days from last injection-it is also
    inexpensive for an aas-trust me,you will love it!-
    PM me for
    more indepth info-but I am not a source and don't offer aas
    to anyone-

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack View Post
    testosterone propionate is an oil based aas-50mg ed is good or 100mg eod-if any bloating (if any) is gone in days-no BS I fight too and this is in my opinion the wat to go -prop is
    undetectable in about 14 days or about17-18 days from last injection-it is also
    inexpensive for an aas-trust me,you will love it!-
    PM me for
    more indepth info-but I am not a source and don't offer aas
    to anyone-
    are u even allowed to post...isnt this like your 2nd or 3rd account....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information