Thread: dbol users

bmit is offline Member

dbol users

i am running hrt with 315 mg/wk test and 200mg/wk deca . wanted to add in tbol but the sachet source i bought from sent me what i believe to be dbol instead. I have letro. How much dbol can i run and then how much letro to keep the bloat off my face. i bloat easily on face for whatever reasons. Don't want to sacrfice my face for a few extra pounds of muscle.

I do cardio, keep sodium low, use sauna, and dropped creatine. Was thinking of running 20 mg dbol/day and .5 mg letro ed. Opinions on whether i coud use more dbol and/or more letro to keep me from bloating. Thanks for any repsonses guys.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    u want to keep from bloating, drop the dbol

bmit is offline Member
    hahaha. Thanks Emilio. I know, but i was hoping that there may be some combination of dosages of letro and dbol that would enable me to run it w/o facial bloat.

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    The Deca is gonna keep you bloated also.The guts comes with the glory buddy you can't have it your way all the time.

bmit is offline Member
    I know i always want my cake and to eat it too. Got a little facial bloat in cheeks from the 200mg deca and/or the 315 mg prop. Dropping the deca next week and wanted to throw in some low dose dbol (as i have a bunch of it). If 20mg dbol makes me only as bloated as 200mg deca than i am all for it. Will still be using letro to minimize

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if anything i would deff drop the dbol b/c its fukin hell on ur body...yes the Deca bloats you, but the Dbol will have him looking like a puffer fish...at least Deca will keep his joints at ease...why are you running Letro?

bmit is offline Member
    letro for gyno revesal. Noticed some tenderness and small lump, using C_Binos method. Workin very well except my gf isn't getting the sexy time. do you guys think the bloating from 20mg dbol is about the same as 200mg deca if running letro?

italionos is offline Associate Member
    Run it as it. At such a low dose of D-bol, you probally wont get much bloat at all. I dont. D-bol is fine is you use it properly. No salts at all in your diet. Drink a shit load of water. The letro will help but the key to no bloat with dbol in my past experiences is diet. Deca /D-bol one of the best cycles i took.

bmit is offline Member
    leaning now towards stacking my 315 mg prop/wk with 20 md dbol /day for 6 wks, running .5 mg letro ed or eod. any opinions on this and will i be cool with the 20mg dbol not bloating me with that much letro? by no salt, how bout hot sauce, or do you mean ike absolutely no salt?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bmit View Post
    i am running hrt with 315 mg/wk test and 200mg/wk deca . wanted to add in tbol but the sachet source i bought from sent me what i believe to be dbol instead. I have letro. How much dbol can i run and then how much letro to keep the bloat off my face. i bloat easily on face for whatever reasons. Don't want to sacrfice my face for a few extra pounds of muscle.

I do cardio, keep sodium low, use sauna, and dropped creatine. Was thinking of running 20 mg dbol/day and .5 mg letro ed. Opinions on whether i coud use more dbol and/or more letro to keep me from bloating. Thanks for any repsonses guys.
    30mg DBOL daily...1.25mg (or half) EOD LETRO

Crest is offline Senior Member
    run the dbol ! the bloat isnt permanent.

i dont bloat on it at all, its horses for courses at the end of the day my old chum.

Thread Information