Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Tips To Spot Fake Gear

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

Tips To Spot Fake Gear

Found this on another site and thought it was very useful

Tips to Spot Fakes

There are many webistes selling anabolics and while there are several good sources, many of them offer fake gear. The following info you should already know...

Amp: Amps are difficult to copy, it is almost always real if in an Amp. However, if the lettering on the amp is easily scratched off with your fingernail it's probably fake.

Vial: Vials have a metal ring and a rubber stopper. On many fakes, the ring can be rotated with your hand but not on a real product. Additionally, if you see any air bubbles in the glass that is not good.

Expiration Date: On all gear, there should be an expiration date and lot number. On legitimate products, they are burned, stamped, or ink jet sprayed on the box and or label. On many fakes, they are printed with the label -- maybe not in the same color ink -- but in the same print process. It is always a separate process on the real deal.

American Domestic Drugs:
    They don't ever show up anywhere where you can buy them, if you do see them - they are fake.

Liquid Level Test: One of the best tests. When purchasing multiple vials or amps, be sure to line them up in a row to make sure the liquid is all the same level. On fakes, often the liquid will not be even in all bottles.

Labels: Take a close look at the printing and spelling. It's almost unbelievable, but on there are often mispellings on labels of fakes. Take a good look at the quality of the label, that is also quite telling.

As always, if in doubt pass on the offer! You are ingesting or injecting this, make sure you get the real deal! It's just that simple.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    Thanks Kale good post!
    Alphab19 likes this.

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    There is plenty of fake amps out there... And all those things are specific to having recieved the gear. You want to make sure your source is legit BEFORE you fork over your cash.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Great one Kale, as usual.

respek is offline Associate Member
    I bought fake winny amps. People told me that if it seperates than it is real. Well my stuff seperated the white liquid and clear liquid and it was still fake?

lamont is offline Junior Member
    if you take fake gear does the body just pass it thru with no results?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont View Post
    if you take fake gear does the body just pass it thru with no results?
    Depends.

If there is no active content and its just oil - no results.

It could still have the exact same contends as the real stuff.

But obviously your paying more for pharm grade for the name and assurance of quality.

MrGreen is offline Member
    I am not sure about online sources. Everyone I have found says westernunion only is this a common thing? I really find that to be strange!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    I am not sure about online sources. Everyone I have found says westernunion only is this a common thing? I really find that to be strange!

jsinur7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2_slow_5.0 View Post
    no, they should give you their address so everyone knows where to find them...

MrGreen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsinur7 View Post
    no, they should give you their address so everyone knows where to find them...
    Its a pretty simple question. There are many other ways to pay for things online other then wire transfers. I was just not sure if this was common which is all I asked. I have bought several things and never was a wire transfer the only option in payment

fabboy54 is offline Junior Member
    Ok soo if you have to pay thru western union then does it make it fake?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fabboy54 View Post
    Ok soo if you have to pay thru western union then does it make it fake?
    that's kind of a silly question bro, I ordered an engine for one of my cars and the seller only accepted Western Union, does that mean it's a fake engine?
    the payment methods accepted could in no way determine the quality of the gear.

gibferno is offline Junior Member
    I've had success with western union.

Spot Me 329 is offline New Member
    I ordered my wife through western union. Shes pretty fake. but shes got real human hair

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    you guys crack me up! lol

Awsome post KALE!!

fabboy54 is offline Junior Member
    I know that the method you order it has nothing to do with wether the gear is fake or not I was just wondering if they only accept western union does that make the place that im geting my gear from fake like are they trying to rip me off because they dont accept any other types of payment method. But I found out what I was looking for but thanks for the reply.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fabboy54 View Post
    I know that the method you order it has nothing to do with wether the gear is fake or not I was just wondering if they only accept western union does that make the place that im geting my gear from fake like are they trying to rip me off because they dont accept any other types of payment method. But I found out what I was looking for but thanks for the reply.
    if they accept any other method i would be nervous...

burt66 is offline New Member
    So vendors should't accept anything but Western Union? Thanks for the info

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by burt66 View Post
    So vendors should't accept anything but Western Union? Thanks for the info
    No dude this is not correct at all. There are other ways of paying for things, western union is just the most common these days.
    There are other methods such as Alert Pay Pay Pal and many others. We will leave this conversation at that, nothing else needs to be said.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    This should be stickied somewhere. Good read for people

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    Subscribed!

musclespawn is offline New Member
    nice to know, but many fake things are very hard to spot especially if you don't have a trained eye for it nor you don't have a point of comparison. It will also be nice to include steroids that are unusually cheap and that comes from a shady place or person, then it is most probably fake. And it will be best to compare the real thing by researching in the net what it is supoose to look like and then compare it to the ones sold. But then again it will be hard to distinguish which is which you just have to stay informed for a lesser chance of getting the fake ones..

testa dura is offline Banned
    if you see any air bubbles in the glass that is not good.????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????...plea se explain......

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by testa dura View Post
    if you see any air bubbles in the glass that is not good.????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????...plea se explain......
    its probably water

Lach01 is offline Associate Member
    great read will keep eyes out but never once had problem from supplier always top notch.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Does putting it in the fridge, show if its fake? because the real stuff separtes?

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Charger527 View Post
    Does putting it in the fridge, show if its fake? because the real stuff separtes?
    only if its water based i think

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Nice!!!

ttt

testa dura is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OH REALLY View Post
    its probably water
    shake a real 10 ml vial of gear, your gonna get bubbles.....

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    Bump.:.:.:.:.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testa dura View Post
    shake a real 10 ml vial of gear, your gonna get bubbles.....
    I thought you said air bubbles in the glass, this is an obviously a sign of poor quality manufacturing.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    If its an online source you can go to the websites of whatever brand names of the gear there selling. Most websites will have a place where you can put in the name of the source and they will tell you if there a legit supplier of there products. Some sources wont be on their lists but if they are then you know their real.
    Testmonkey likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is also the stuff that is not fake but just home brew.

in2shape is offline Member
    i have 2 bottles test e "steris" brand @ 250mg/ml every search ive done says they only ever make 200mg/ml, also 1 bottle has a bubble in it, the lables have no exp date ,and both have the same code printed on label , and the level of gear inside each is a little off .......how ever has a cap u cant twist i think ive ticked every fake box except this 1 ...

so im assuming after reading this 1st thread by kale my gear is bunk ? opinions please ?

not happy !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    i have 2 bottles test e "steris" brand @ 250mg/ml every search ive done says they only ever make 200mg/ml, also 1 bottle has a bubble in it, the lables have no exp date ,and both have the same code printed on label , and the level of gear inside each is a little off .......how ever has a cap u cant twist i think ive ticked every fake box except this 1 ...

so im assuming after reading this 1st thread by kale my gear is bunk ? opinions please ?

not happy !!!!!!!!
    Doesnt sound good to me dude !!!

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    exp date is a big one mate.. does not sound good.

this is a long shot but is there anywhere in australia where i can get it tested ? considering its illegal over here im guessing no .... thought id ask....

the bloke i brought from took me into his house met him through a gym a worked at so he'd have to be pretty stupid to sell me fake gear , now i know where he lives etc but after reading your post kale i began to think ....

what you reckon sell it to some one else and wait 4 legit gear? or bite the bullet do a few shots and hope for best ? if it works great if not sell 2nd bottle etc ....

whats worst that could happen to me if i inject fake gear ?

Quote Originally Posted by in2shape View Post
    this is a long shot but is there anywhere in australia where i can get it tested ? considering its illegal over here im guessing no .... thought id ask....

the bloke i brought from took me into his house met him through a gym a worked at so he'd have to be pretty stupid to sell me fake gear , now i know where he lives etc but after reading your post kale i began to think ....

what you reckon sell it to some one else and wait 4 legit gear? or bite the bullet do a few shots and hope for best ? if it works great if not sell 2nd bottle etc ....

whats worst that could happen to me if i inject fake gear ?
    Your call, he could well have made it himself and it could be OK. Worst that can happen is that it isnt sterile and you end up getting an absis. Not sure I would risk that but thats just me. Why not approach him and tell him you know how to spot fake gear and tell him why and that if you get sick you will burn his house down, that may work

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Your call, he could well have made it himself and it could be OK. Worst that can happen is that it isnt sterile and you end up getting an absis. Not sure I would risk that but thats just me. Why not approach him and tell him you know how to spot fake gear and tell him why and that if you get sick you will burn his house down, that may work

lol classic i dare say that would definately work !!!!!!! just googled abcess pictures and read up on wikipedia ..... wont be injecting this shit f@%k that !!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information