Thread: Summer Cycle

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis

Summer Cycle

I just finished PCT this week from my last cycle...I'm planning to start again June 1st, assuming that my bloodwork comes back in good shape. I'm really open to any ideas that people have, I just can't figure out what to stack this with. I want to stay AWAY from any 19-nors...Also something to think about, I have access to injectable 1-Test Cyp...Anyway here is the tentative I have planned...

Wks 1-8 Test Prop 100mg/ED

Wks 1-8 Anavar 50mg/ED

Im considering spending the money and running the Anavar at 100mg/ED...I am NOT cutting...This will be a LEAN bulking cycle...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Masteron ?

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Masteron?
    Used it previously and wasnt impressed, but maybe I could up the dosage this time...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    What was your last cycle?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    time on = time off but thats something you'll decide for yourself.
    I've never used mast but my bro swears by it so....

I like your current plan but 100mgs ed of var is alot. Actually I don't know of anyone (personally) thats taken that much ed as it would be pretty expensive... Depending on your cycle experience i'd say go for that cycle, but let's here your cycle exp first...

Yea MBaraso, but I get bloodwork because my doc is cool...So if the bloodwork looks good then I'll go for it. Time On=Time Off is a general rule for people who dont have access to regular bloodwork.

My last cycle was :

1-10 Test E 750mg/wk
    1-5 Dbol 60mg/ED
    5-10 Masteron Prop 525mg/wk

I had to drop the DBOL early because it was making me feel like a shit sandwich...and I dropped the Masteron about a week early because it was giving me problems getting it up...

I get the Anavar extremely cheap so I can easily run it at 100mgs/ED. I was under the impression that Anavar could/needed to be run at very high dosages like that.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Godfather,

You say the Dbol was making you feel ill. Did you try to lower the daily dosage before going off it, or did you just cut it out cold-turkey?

-BigLittleTim

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim View Post
    Godfather,

You say the Dbol was making you feel ill. Did you try to lower the daily dosage before going off it, or did you just cut it out cold-turkey?

-BigLittleTim
    I just dropped it...I was having a real hard time eating so it just wasnt worth it to continue it at any dosage...

Bump...should i run the Anavar at 50mg/ED for 1-8...or 100mg/ED for 1-4...

IronMonkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    Used it previously and wasnt impressed, but maybe I could up the dosage this time...
    What did you run the Masteron at? I used to run it at 700mg/wk with T.Prop and Anavar , and I loved it. It's my second favorite cycle, next to one with Fina thrown in there, but the Mas/Prop/Ana cycle is my #1 fave in terms of lean cycle gains w/ minimal sides. I've been off for nearly two years now, and I'll be hopping on a similar cycle (which will have the first 8 weeks with Anavar, and the last 4 weeks with Winny), but obviously since I've had a while between cycles, my Masteron dosage will be slightly more modest @ 575mg/wk (haha, not that much less, but I doubt I'd need 700mg/wk).

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Have you considered tbol? I've heard tbol produces similar results to var but isn't as expensive just an idea. 60mgs ed of tbol seem to be common. Just throwing it out there.

I believe the Masteron was at 525mg/wk...

Looks good.

If you are set on doing something this soon after your previous cycle, I like the one you had drawn out.

I'll be doin 100 of var for about 6-7 weeks...we'll see how it goes.

I've done 75 for 7 weeks before and loved it. Probably the only oral I'll ever use.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    u guys have run lots of var before but id strongly advise against running that much var for that long. the results are great but the effect on your cholesterol for that long is downright dangerous. id say substitute tbol for the var if u wanna run it that long.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel View Post
    u guys have run lots of var before but id strongly advise against running that much var for that long. the results are great but the effect on your cholesterol for that long is downright dangerous. id say substitute tbol for the var if u wanna run it that long.
    appreciate the input...

Var 100mg for 25 days sounds good..

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather View Post
    I just finished PCT this week from my last cycle...I'm planning to start again June 1st, assuming that my bloodwork comes back in good shape. I'm really open to any ideas that people have, I just can't figure out what to stack this with. I want to stay AWAY from any 19-nors...Also something to think about, I have access to injectable 1-Test Cyp...Anyway here is the tentative I have planned...

Wks 1-8 Test Prop 100mg/ED

Wks 1-8 Anavar 50mg/ED

Im considering spending the money and running the Anavar at 100mg/ED...I am NOT cutting...This will be a LEAN bulking cycle...
    considering your goals and gear you dont want to use, this cycle seems like a good combination.

Thread Information