SideFX is offline New Member

2 questions,debol max dosage?also,sust and trem in 1 jab?

thanks for all the help regarding the dbol blue hearts I had!

For a friend, he wants to know if it's ok to have sustanon 250 and trenbolone acitate in the same jab? They took a little while mixing in the pusher and he's slightly concerned it may not be ok to do!

also, how many dbol should be the max dosage daily? if its a dbol only cycle?

thanks guys!hope the weather is as good where you are as where I am!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Yes there fine to do.

How often is he intending to inject them?

dbol only cycles are a waste of time.

great I can let him know so! Im not sure how much/how often he's planning on doing them to be honest!

should I try and get something to go along with my dbol ? deco or suston or even trenbalone maybe?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    tell him to join the site and LEARN...

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by SideFX View Post
    great I can let him know so! Im not sure how much/how often he's planning on doing them to be honest!

should I try and get something to go along with my dbol? deco or suston or even trenbalone maybe?
    Is this your first cycle?

Whats ya age, stats, cycle and lifting experience?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by SideFX View Post

should I try and get something to go along with my dbol? deco or suston or even trenbalone maybe?
    From the sound of it, you should spend a great deal of time reading before you take anything.

yeah newb I know. Free weights and general fitness for the last year,year and a half. But only lifting to get big in the last 6 months. Was lowly 9 and a half stone at christmas due to some bad life shit. Got back to training right,not drinking or smoking and im a healthy 11.6st now.

Bench-60-65kg 4-6reps

Squat- 120-130-kg 2-4reps

Deadlift- 120 4 reps (only started these in the last 3 weeks)

I don't really know what else to put in here. I know I'm stronger and bigger and in the last 2 months is really taken off. Few of the lads are taking gear now and I was offered dbol so I took it. ONly started a couple of days ago. Taking x5 10mg blue hearts. I gather that deco is the best to take with this, defo if its my first cycle etc. I dunno, feel like a bit of a spa to be honest, dont know what I should be doing fully

Oh and I just turned 21 and do a good bit of cardio, running around 4.5miles in 28 mins, thats outdoor though and up and down hills and over a few gates, across roads etc. I guess,I've never been fitter but to get that extra look to how I feel would be my primary goal....sad probably :/
    Last edited by SideFX; 05-11-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Thread Information