Baron is offline Associate Member

Athlete on first BIG cycle.

Around June i plan on doing my first "big" cycle. Now what i mean by that is ive only done basic 8-10 week test-c cycles in the past. This will be my third cycle and i wanna make sure i dont mess up. I play football and my goals are 2 stay injury free, gain strength, and get faster.

heres what i wanna do:

Test prop - 100mg EOD (weeks 1-4) 400mg a week
    Test cyp - 200mg every three days (weeks 1-14) 400mg a week
    Equipoise - 200mg every three days (weeks 1-10) 400mg a week
    Anadrol - 50mg ED (weeks 1-3)
    Dbol - 35mg ED (weeks 4-6)

OR

Anavar - 50mg ED (weeks 1-10)

Then anthony roberts PCT.

Now before i get bashed lemme explain a few things. First off the reason i wanna kickstart with prop while using cyp is because I already have 3 vials of cyp. Same thing with the anadrol/dbol combo. I already have this in my gear cabinet and i wanna use it up somehow. I wanna use Eq because i heard of its benefits for an athlete (yes i know about the detection time). And hopefully ill be able to do anavar instead of EQ(has similar benefits), but its possible i might not be able to get anavar and will haveto use the EQ (dunno which is better, but ive used anavar before and i liked it alot.). Problem is price related. I wanna get the powder and cap it, but not 2 sure yet if the place is legit.

Something i havent yet figured out is how i will go about the injections if i do the testprop/testcyp/eq deal. From my current understanding of things, thats alot of oil in the muscle. How severe will the pain be? I dont want the pain/test flu to interfere with football practice. And also, how do i inject all this? I read that EQ shots haveto be split up in 2. So id haveto do 2x 100mg shots in 2 separate muscles on one day, or is that not nec.? Also, can i put the test prop/test cyp/EQ all in the same syringe? or is that 2 much?

any help appreciated.

Lots of athletes like anavar .

something like...

Anavar 60mgs ED weeks 1-8
    Test prop 100mgs ED wks 1-4
    Test Cyp 400mgs EW wks 1-14
    EQ 600mgs EW wks 1-12

pct.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    Lots of athletes like anavar .

something like...

Anavar 60mgs ED weeks 1-8
    Test prop 100mgs ED wks 1-4
    Test Cyp 400mgs EW wks 1-14
    EQ 600mgs EW wks 1-12

pct.
    that cycle looks really good. Might give that a shot. Any1 do a similar stack?

I read this about EQ (boldenone ):

"For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity."

And decided i should def. have it in my stack. Also its effects on collagen synthesis.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    that cycle looks really good. Might give that a shot. Any1 do a similar stack?

I read this about EQ (boldenone ):

"For athletes of sports other than strength sports or bodybuilding will also note that boldenone is quite likely the most favorable steroid for them to use as it also stimulates the release of erythropoeitin in the kidneys. Erythropoeitin is a hormone known as EPO and heavily abused among endurance athletes because it signals the body to increase the production of red blood cells (erythrocytes). Red blood cells are the carrier of oxygen in the body, meaning that a higher maximal oxygen capacity can be obtained and better performance can be achieved over longer amounts of time before lactic acid is built up, which would in turn result in cramps and a cessation of the activity at that level. In short it improves your stamina. For bodybuilders this characteristic may be useful in promoting increased vascularity."

And decided i should def. have it in my stack. Also its effects on collagen synthesis.
    great cycle but to much test imo. id cut the cyp out or cut the prop out and 400mgs wk is for sports imo

i was thinking that too, too much test. i was just humoring him on the prop suggestion because he wants to feel his test quicker.

no real point considering that the anavar will kick in sooner than the test c and you should have some nice effects from that. You will also be avoiding those painful prop injections.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by dirtball_619 View Post
    i was thinking that too, too much test. i was just humoring him on the prop suggestion because he wants to feel his test quicker.

no real point considering that the anavar will kick in sooner than the test c and you should have some nice effects from that. You will also be avoiding those painful prop injections.

good luck
    hm, you think so? Maybe ill drop the prop if i can get my hands on the anavar.

akhp163 is offline Junior Member
    I am currently on 750 cyp a week and 400 deca a week. I also threw in dbol oral 50mg a day. I am feeling great and getting strong as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by akhp163 View Post
    I am currently on 750 cyp a week and 400 deca a week. I also threw in dbol oral 50mg a day. I am feeling great and getting strong as hell.
    that much gear doesnt give you cramps at all?

you dont care that cycle will carry all the way into the season, i see i kinda hard to try and make strenght gains and practice full speed everyday, gettin into the play book and going in watching film all damn day. and bye the way trying to eat right.

Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    you dont care that cycle will carry all the way into the season, i see i kinda hard to try and make strenght gains and practice full speed everyday, gettin into the play book and going in watching film all damn day. and bye the way trying to eat right.
    everyday? damn

bfsparty is offline Junior Member
    hey there,
    I cannot comment on the test, but I saw the cut and paste of Big Cat's paragraph on EQ.I saw the same thing and went, "yeah, that is what I want!"

I would fish around some more and maybe do more research, or start a thread on that alone... find out really how much cardio capacity or endurance you might get out of EQ. I am a road cyclist and train hard, notice alot, and EQ has not done jack for my performance. I have read other statements that EQ can be detrimental.... you go explosive anarobic playing FB, I maintain under threshold constantly for hours at time...two different things..

Was not ben johnson nailed with Winny? food for thought...

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    eq is a worthless hormone imo. will not get a thing from it. way overhyped. test and anadrol is a good run

ACpower is offline Member
    hey bro I wouldnt run eq I ran it for 16 weeks it was a waste of money and time. also I dont know what sport you play but I would be careful with the anavar especially if your going to do sprint and plyometric training in the summer. I play college football and ran anavar this past summer and ended up coming into training camp with a pulled hamstring it wasnt a pleasent training camp. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by ACpower View Post
    hey bro I wouldnt run eq I ran it for 16 weeks it was a waste of money and time. also I dont know what sport you play but I would be careful with the anavar especially if your going to do sprint and plyometric training in the summer. I play college football and ran anavar this past summer and ended up coming into training camp with a pulled hamstring it wasnt a pleasent training camp. good luck
    thnx
    Last edited by Baron; 05-22-2008 at 06:25 AM.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron View Post
    Around June i plan on doing my first "big" cycle. Now what i mean by that is ive only done basic 8-10 week test-c cycles in the past. This will be my third cycle and i wanna make sure i dont mess up. I play football and my goals are 2 stay injury free, gain strength, and get faster.

heres what i wanna do:

Equipoise - 200mg every three days (weeks 1-10) 400mg a week
    Anadrol - 50mg ED (weeks 1-3)
    Dbol - 35mg ED (weeks 4-6)

OR

Anavar - 50mg ED (weeks 1-10)

Then anthony roberts PCT.

Now before i get bashed lemme explain a few things. First off the reason i wanna kickstart with prop while using cyp is because I already have 3 vials of cyp. Same thing with the anadrol/dbol combo. I already have this in my gear cabinet and i wanna use it up somehow. I wanna use Eq because i heard of its benefits for an athlete (yes i know about the detection time). And hopefully ill be able to do anavar instead of EQ(has similar benefits), but its possible i might not be able to get anavar and will haveto use the EQ (dunno which is better, but ive used anavar before and i liked it alot.). Problem is price related. I wanna get the powder and cap it, but not 2 sure yet if the place is legit.

Something i havent yet figured out is how i will go about the injections if i do the testprop/testcyp/eq deal. From my current understanding of things, thats alot of oil in the muscle. How severe will the pain be? I dont want the pain/test flu to interfere with football practice. And also, how do i inject all this? I read that EQ shots haveto be split up in 2. So id haveto do 2x 100mg shots in 2 separate muscles on one day, or is that not nec.? Also, can i put the test prop/test cyp/EQ all in the same syringe? or is that 2 much?

any help appreciated.

I played college ball also and one of things with EQ is the dection time...you dont want to get caught and sit out the whole season...but if you are going to run EQ you aleast do 600mg a week or i think it is a waste..you dont have to do 2x 100mg shot a day, i like to do 200mgs eod or you can 2 shoots a week not 2 in one day....I get test flu everytime i do test i hate but i just deal with it... you can put all the oil in one syringe just hit a big muscle

Thread Information