str8street247 is offline Junior Member

who likes bi injections?

my next shot is wed. wed is my arms day i am thinking of doing my 1st bi shot.... that will be a blend of sustanon and equipoise any1 have exp with sust and bi shots? also i am intrested in doing a pec shot for the ability of using two hands... any comments on sust in pecs and bis?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I like both pec and bi shots. Really calves are the only group I'll never shoot again.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I like both pec and bi shots. Really calves are the only group I'll never shoot again.
    I made that mistake once... was walking like this for a week --->

the only thing i am worried about is i have a tight spot on my delts where i have been doing my injections and i really dont want that on my bi's... unless i put it on the lower part so it looks like i have a really nice peek... lol but i am pretty sure bi shots are in the middle... since my 1st shot ive wanted to do a pec shot.... do you think the prop in the sust is gunna be really uncomfortable in the bi though?

Big
    I hope you haven't been shooting the same spot on your delt without giving it time to recover, you need to move the shots around as well as rotating injection spots. As for the prop pain, everyone is different, some (like myself) aren't bothered by it at all.

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I've been hitting Sust 125mg eod and biceps and quads are my favorite places.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I love to inject with slin pins. I use those for my arms, they're so painless and quick to inject

with the expcetion of today i have waited until all discomforts been gone i will shoot wed in the bi and let u guys no

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    I love to inject with slin pins. I use those for my arms, they're so painless and quick to inject
    you shoot with slin pins? Arent they a little small even for bies. I use 25g 1 inch for bies

i was going to do 25 5/8 but i have 23 by 1 i have never used them for injection only filling

I hope you haven't been shooting the same spot on your delt without giving it time to recover, you need to move the shots around as well as rotating injection spots. As for the prop pain, everyone is different, some (like myself) aren't bothered by it at all.
    big you dont seem to be bothered by much of anything except that one calf injection... maybe im a bit of a bitch when it comes to needles

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by str8street247 View Post
    big you dont seem to be bothered by much of anything except that one calf injection... maybe im a bit of a bitch when it comes to needles
    Typically I'm not, but that calf shot turned me into a big baby. I felt fine the night I shot, then woke the next day feeling crippled, was 2 days before I could walk right.

Typically I'm not, but that calf shot turned me into a big baby. I felt fine the night I shot, then woke the next day feeling crippled, was 2 days before I could walk right.
    Yeah, it's dangerous to play with calves injections.
    We could have a pain in a shoulder, a glute or even a quad, but being unable to walk properly really sucks much worse.

gman13 is offline Junior Member
    Personally I like pec and bi shots! They are pretty easy to do.. the only thing that sucks is you cant put more than a cc in at once.

Ask Gregg Valentino

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by gman13 View Post
    Personally I like pec and bi shots! They are pretty easy to do.. the only thing that sucks is you cant put more than a cc in at once.
    I've shot 6ml in each bi (3ml in each head) every day for 6 weeks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats nuts big. i shot 2cc's in my bi's one time and i thought i was going to lose my freaking arm. i know the problem was that i used winny but i still stay away from there now even when shooting igf. i shoot every single injection in my delts and tri's now

Big
    g src="images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" class="inlineimg" />

DS21 is offline Member
    I always puss out of the pec injection, good luck!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    my next shot is wed. wed is my arms day i am thinking of doing my 1st bi shot.... that will be a blend of sustanon and equipoise any1 have exp with sust and bi shots? also i am intrested in doing a pec shot for the ability of using two hands... any comments on sust in pecs and bis?
    one of my personal favorite areas to pin.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I did a bi shot once and worked out that day soon after. The next 2 days I could barely move my arm and could not flex it right for a week for some reason. Although I did use a 1.5 syringe lol. Try like a .5 or something if you decide to.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    I did a bi shot once and worked out that day soon after. The next 2 days I could barely move my arm and could not flex it right for a week for some reason. Although I did use a 1.5 syringe lol. Try like a .5 or something if you decide to.
    a 1.5 syringe? .5? not sure what you mean.

The length of the needle. Like 1.5 inches

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    The length of the needle. Like 1.5 inches
    oh, ok. sorry I'm tired lol

wait im a little confused big i am planning on shooting 2ccs in my bi 1cc of sust 1 cc of eq am i asking for trouble being that its oil based? i have no problems with my delts they love injection days... no bitch here im gunna shoot in my pec wed and ill let you guys no how it works out

Big
    wait im a little confused big i am planning on shooting 2ccs in my bi 1cc of sust 1 cc of eq am i asking for trouble being that its oil based? i have no problems with my delts they love injection days... no bitch here im gunna shoot in my pec wed and ill let you guys no how it works out
    Really there is not a "one size fits all" answer. Ronnie Coleman could shoot 2cc into a bi without a problem, but his arms are bigger than most people's legs.
    And what I was shooting was oil, site enhancing oil

i need bis like that lol my goal in life having bis as big as most peoples legs

Pecs are not bad at all unless you do winny or something, even then its not too bad at all. I usually alternate like left butt cheek, right pec, right cheek, left pec. That works for me.

if everything goes well with the pec shot wed then ill be set then ill have 4 good injection sites and ill be happy maybe further down the road ill hit a bi and see what happens

Thread Information