jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Gains with & without Dbol TestE

What will be the gains of .25mg ed Dbol wk 1-4 on a Test E 500mg 12 wk split cycle over just Test E? This is my 1st cycle
    Some are telling me not to touch the Dbol if im concerned with hair issues. Well i am concerned but i have Durasteride for that. There is always a negative to the positives...by taking Durasteride, it could affect sexual functioning, although the percentage is said to be low.
    So will the gains with stacking Dbol be that significant over just a Test E cycle?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Pct?
    Bf%
    Weight?
    Height?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    .25mg dbol ? as in one quarter of one miligram???

Big , scratch the decimal point LMAO 25mg Dbol .
    Im 32, 5-11, 185lb, work out approx 1 1/2 yr but much more serious last 6 mnths.
    500mg Test E split 12 wks
    25mg Dbol ed 1-4 wk
    L-Dex as needed
    Nolva as needed & pct ( trying to get clomid but may not have it for pct)
    Finpicia for hair ed
    Milk Thistle ed

My 1st cycle and planning on tonight as the Maiden Voyage lol
    I have been worried more about my hair and sex side effects than anything. Injecting i have no issue with. Some say steer clear of Dbol my 1st cycle. I know it could reck havick on my hair so i chose to get something to help combat that as i have thin hair in temples only. If i go that route what will the finasteride do as far as sexual side effects? i also have cialas on hand but not sure that will help with fin side effects.
    So big question is what extra gains will i get from the Dbol? will it be worth the headaches of dealing with the other side effects? or am i just hyping this all up in my head and making myself nervous? I want to see really good gains my fit cycle but relying on your advise guys!
    Thanks

Oh and BF% im not so sure but im lean...have a well defined stomach (not a 6 pack magazine but lol) so im sure its fairly low.

G4R
    At that dosage of D-bol, I wouldn't worry about hair loss too much. It's not that it will make your hair fall out, its if you have hereditary hair loss in your family, it COULD speed up the process in you, or even if it isnt hereditary.

Ok going4ripped, have heard so many different opinions and have had several along the lines of yours in the past. Would you suggest the hair meds i have? sex side effects are associated with them although they are low%. What would you think the Dbol would do along with the TestE? a noticeable gain even at 25mg for 4 wks? or just stick with the Test for 1st cycle? I dont plan (i dont plan on it but as we all know this doesnt hold true usually lmao) i dont plan on doing more than a couple cycles total. Im just trying to bulk then cute to get a overall well rounded, tight fit look... not real far off from it & i know i could probably accomplish this with more intense training over a period of time but i feel confident my fitness level now , my diet all combined with a cycle or two will do the job and put me where i want to be.

G4R
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    Ok going4ripped, have heard so many different opinions and have had several along the lines of yours in the past. Would you suggest the hair meds i have? sex side effects are associated with them although they are low%. What would you think the Dbol would do along with the TestE? a noticeable gain even at 25mg for 4 wks? or just stick with the Test for 1st cycle? I dont plan (i dont plan on it but as we all know this doesnt hold true usually lmao) i dont plan on doing more than a couple cycles total. Im just trying to bulk then cute to get a overall well rounded, tight fit look... not real far off from it & i know i could probably accomplish this with more intense training over a period of time but i feel confident my fitness level now , my diet all combined with a cycle or two will do the job and put me where i want to be.
    If your that concerned about the hair thing, then go ahead and use your meds. 25mg/day is normal, and some more experienced lifters will use more, but if that is all you are doing (couple of cycles) then don't bother upping the dosage, it isn't necessary. D-bol is a fairly common stack with Test (among others).

Thanks ripped! let me putthis out there while i have this thread going... Blood testing...how long does it normally take to get results and is there a specific type of testing i ask for, something that covers the important categories for aas? I havent did one yet and was thinking of starting my cycle tonight but maybe i should have it checked before? not sure how and if i can get that covered under insurance either unless there is a reason for it.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    .25mg dbol? as in one quarter of one miligram???
    That's a crazy dosage!

LEE, u did see that was a type-O right? LMFAO.... .25mg wouldnt freakin cause water weight to a flippin fish let alone a person!
    Last edited by jlbspd; 05-12-2008 at 04:27 PM.

So no one has ventured to answer the question, what kind of gain would be seen with 25mg Dbol added to Test over just a Test E cycle?

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    .25mg dbol? as in one quarter of one miligram???
    hahhaha my grandma takes more dbol every day

Well my grandma swelled up on less than .25 eod!!! oh wait, she also supplimented with a protien bar...that explains it huh? LOL

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    So no one has ventured to answer the question, what kind of gain would be seen with 25mg Dbol added to Test over just a Test E cycle?
    it is a good question too, I would like to hear a pro answer as well.

BayouPumps yeah, im just interested in whether it would be worth going through the possible side effects for my 1st cycle. If im not going to gain much at 25-30mg of Dbol with the Test which seems to be an acceptable dose for a basic 1st cycle of Dbol, then why put such strain on things like your liver and scalp. Would i be looking at 5-10lbs? i dont know, this is why i ask. I see alot of people saying a good Test E cycle could put upwards of 18-20 lbs but what is a realistic goal with TEST @ 500mg and Dbol @25mg 1-4 wk? Being that i will only be on it for 4 wks, how long will it have an effect on things like the scalp? how long would it be suggested i use finasteride to counter act the Dbol?
    basic questions im sure someone could clearify... theres alot of info on here but its to broad a topic & opinionated imo and easier for the ones that REALLY KNOW the answers to answer this for us. Any help clearifying would be appriciated!

my first and only cycle was about 6 years ago and consisted of dbol 25mg/day weeks 1-4 and sust 250/week. That was fine for a first cycle 6 years ago but now it seems that only doing 250/week would be a waste of time and it should be at least 500/week. I am sitting on some sus 325 and have enough to run it 650/week for 10 weeks, but I don;t really want to add the pressure on my scalp if I don;t need to. I cannot give you a definite answer to your question but what I have read is that dbol at over 30mg/day will cause sides and under 30mg a day is usually side free. I know this doesn;t help to answer our question about how much difference it makes at the end though. For my next cycle, I will do 30mg/day weeks 1-4 and sust either 325 or 650/week...

Yeah ive kinda heard the same that if you stay @ 30 or under the sides are minimal and since my Dbol 's are 50 each i figure it would be easy just to split them to 25mg. I have Test E and going to run it at 500mg split Mon & Thurs. I am a lil concerned about gyno but hope it wont come into play. Just the thought of getting man tits will keep me on top of that issue!! LOL!!! have L-Dex on hand!
    Going to run Thistle milk e/d and have Nolva too...heard some say run Nolva and even L-Dex e/d but think ill just wait till issues come up to start that. Also told to run Nolva and Clomid for PCT but i havent run across Clomid yet so may be forced to PCT with Nolva only....oh and have Finpecia for hair...still not sure if i will see side effects from that.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    You need to split the Dbol throughout the day. If at all possible, morning, noon and night. Don't take Nolva during your cycle and don't take milk thistle while on dbol. Nolva might not let your gear kick in like it should. The milk thistle will interfer with the Dbol, take it after the dbol

Coop77 is offline Senior Member
    dutasteride won't help you with dbol

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    You need to split the Dbol throughout the day. If at all possible, morning, noon and night. Don't take Nolva during your cycle and don't take milk thistle while on dbol. Nolva might not let your gear kick in like it should. The milk thistle will interfer with the Dbol, take it after the dbol
    I agree with all this, I have heard of nolva killing cycles and your liver protector should be saved after you finish your orals.

But nothing to date on this thread answers the first question

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    I agree with all this, I have heard of nolva killing cycles and your liver protector should be saved after you finish your orals.

But nothing to date on this thread answers the first question
    It's almost impossible to quess...You have to factor in his diet, workout, genetics, etc... By going with dbol he will get fast gains so he does not have to wait for the Test to kick in. He could gain 10-20lbs. Who knows?

I know bro it would be different for everyone, I think him and myself actually are wondering by people who have done the cycles both ways, test alone and test with dbol what were there gains? Just some examples from some members I am sure would satisfy. For me it is all about the end result, quality mass/muscle.

Ok...so many opinions like a_s holes...though i havent found any of them here LOL everyones been very helpful.
    So if i have the following on hand, how would the EXPERIENCED GUYS meaning you have ran SEVERAL cycles, how would you set me up?
    My concerns are hair, sexual sides and possible gyno...these are concerns of most im sure!
    Could someone lay out EXACTLY how you would run this 1st cycle to include if gyno issues arise and PCT...a timeline would be great! im going to go with the majority so please, experienced guys advice.
    TEST E 250
    Dbol 50mg pills
    L-Dex
    Finpecia
    Milk Thistle
    Nolva

Blog Entries
    Ok...so many opinions like a_s holes...though i havent found any of them here LOL everyones been very helpful.
    So if i have the following on hand, how would the EXPERIENCED GUYS meaning you have ran SEVERAL cycles, how would you set me up?
    My concerns are hair, sexual sides and possible gyno...these are concerns of most im sure!
    Could someone lay out EXACTLY how you would run this 1st cycle to include if gyno issues arise and PCT...a timeline would be great! im going to go with the majority so please, experienced guys advice.
    TEST E 250
    Dbol 50mg pills
    L-Dex
    Finpecia
    Milk Thistle
    Nolva
    I just finish this cycle look up my thread in members cycle. Oh 50 mg is too much for your body weight, I would go with 30 mg.
    PCT - clomis and nolva and have L-dex on hand.

RANA thanks for the advice
    If at any point my nips feel sensitive, start on the L-dex right?
    and only use as long as i have sensitivity? would suck to get gyno and not get it under control or use the wrong meds or doses for it!

Thread Information