Thread: New Member

GhostCrab is offline Junior Member

Talking New Member

hello I just joined up, and I'm like every other a$$ho!e out there asking the same questions haha but anyway, i'll try to make it simple
    I am 6'2, 215, low body fat, train 4-6 days a week, strict diet for about 4 years now. I've fluctuated up and down between 230 and 200 lbs over the years. This will be my first inj AS use. I've used other orals and probably tried every other credible supplement out there but I believe I have reached my natural genetic potential and am ready.
    I have purchased prop 100 and sustaplex 325. Being my first cycle I plan on doin sus once a week, and perhaps the prop more often. I am aware that there is prop already in the sus blend, but since it is fast acting, i thought i would need it more often, eod or even less often?
    Will i need to kickstart this as well? As far as product pc, i'm still debating and researching. Any advice for this cycle would be greatly appreciated.
    I'll answer any questions to help you give more accurate advice, thanks ahead of time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member-5.12.noface.jpg  

PingPang is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty sure you should run sustanon eod

even for my first cycle?

honestly you should have gotten some Test e for your first cycle so you wouldn't have to deal with eod injections...the pain from a virgin muscle injection is almost enough to make you not feel like working out...or at least it was for me...i couldn't lift my arm above shoulder height for about 4 days after my first delt inject......Some questions the guys might want are age? and planned Post Cycle Therapy ?

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Yeah Bro, Run the Sust EOD. I am pretty sure that some of the Vets will chime in soon and tell you to do the same thing. And your not an ass**** for asking questions man. Your an ass if you don't and use AS anyway

I'm 23, and for pc im still debating I'll most likely just go with nolvadex as suggested

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    PingPang is correct.

Due to sus having short esters in it, you need to jab it EOD to take advantage of them.

If you go for once or twice a week hormone levels will fluctuate due to the active lives and cause more sides.

okay so right off the bat just start doin sus eod and forget the prop or should i mix it...or hold on to the prop to do later?

i would say nolvadex might be ok for a test only cycle...try to get your hands on an aromatase inhibitor like Letro or Arimidex just incase you start the develop side effects.

Stengthen up ya PCT a bit - Nolva is great as the main compound, but you might wanna look at adding clomid and arimidex .

Check out the PCT section and look at the sticky of Pheedno's PCT.

No point in putting ya self through a cycle to then loose ya gains and motivation to work out through a poor PCT.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, chose one compound. Prop or Sust. You are thinking of Enanthate or Cypinate which yes can take around 4 weeks to kick in and therefore some like to kick start the cycle with a faster acting compound. Sustanon is multi-ester so mixing all sorts of different substances will cause fluctuating amount of test and thus side effects. So chose one compound and stick to it.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrab View Post
    okay so right off the bat just start doin sus eod and forget the prop or should i mix it...or hold on to the prop to do later?
    well how long do you plan on running the sus?

if you have enough to get a full cycle...do sus only and save the prop IMO

yea thats what i was just thinking because I only have 10 ml of sust right now

Your ganna need more than 10ml

sh!t yea because I was thinking once a week...mixed with the prop. i don't know what would be the best thing to do then, would it be beneficial for me to do anything with what I have or should I just wait until who knows when lol i can get more

always wait until you know you have everything you need on hand i.e. enough gear, all pct stuff, enough needles etc....always be prepared..

so wait til you can get it all together man. good luck

str8street247 is offline Junior Member
    the prop in the sust makes the injections uncomfortable enough on your 1st cycle more prop is gunna give you some injection site pain for sure

Quote Originally Posted by PingPang View Post
    always wait until you know you have everything you need on hand i.e. enough gear, all pct stuff, enough needles etc....always be prepared..

so wait til you can get it all together man. good luck
    ^^^ Truth.

Always have EVERYTHING b4 starting a cycle. Something nearly always happens so guys can't get the resot of there gear on time, or can't get PCT stuff if they leave it till the last minute.

Get some more sust and save the prop for another cycle.

OR

Forget about the sust and just order some test E so you can go with the twice weekly jabs.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I might get bashed for this but my first cycle was sus250/week 1-10 and 25mg dbol weeks 1-4, I shot the sus on Monday and Thursday. I took clomid for pct and had nolva on hand for gyno, this was a long time ago when the boards mostly agreed that it was ok to shoot sus twice a week though. I had great gains btw after all said and done between 15-20lbs of solidness after my pct. I kept my gains all the way up until I had a motorcycle accident and was in a wheel chair for 5 months....that was a couple years later.

thanks for all the help everyone, i will take this into consideration

how many ccs of sus did you use for twice a week jabs?

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrab View Post
    how many ccs of sus did you use for twice a week jabs?
    1cc per week split into 1/2cc shots monday and thursday. Like I said this was about 5 years maybe 6 years ago and it was also acceptable to run just 250 a week for a first cycle, nowadays it seems to be a 500 min per week. I have some 325 and I am in a dilemna myself because it seems I should go with 650/week when in my head I believe 325/week would be fine...but I am still researching.

Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    1cc per week split into 1/2cc shots monday and thursday. Like I said this was about 5 years maybe 6 years ago and it was also acceptable to run just 250 a week for a first cycle, nowadays it seems to be a 500 min per week. I have some 325 and I am in a dilemna myself because it seems I should go with 650/week when in my head I believe 325/week would be fine...but I am still researching.
    i dunno that sounds about right to me...
    so if i used my 325 twice a week monday and thursday at 1/2 cc each jab, then 10 cc's should last me a full cycle, and that should be enough time between inj to keep side effects from showin up right?

It is different by all, everyone is still learning to this day about sides what to do and what not to do, like I said 6 years ago it was ok to go with 2 shots a week with most people. Now it seems you should shoot it eod because of the short acting ester. I know some people still out there believe that 2 shots/week is still fine but I wont discredit what has been learned over the last 6 years. The answer to the first part of your question is yes, 1/2cc 2 times a week then you have enough imo for a full 10 week cycle. As far as keeping the sides from showing up, I don;t want to promise anything, but I didn;t get any sides except some water weight when I shot 250 a week 2 times a week...but that is me and it might be different in you. The pros around here say to shoot it eod and that is what I will probably do when I am ready to start in a couple months because I am just scared my hair is going to fall out. Honestly I wish someone would back me in saying that 325/week is enough for a cycle but everywhere I look it seems people say more.

Once again, I did 250/week with dbol kicker and had great gains so I just don;t see why 325 /week isn;t enough.

i agree with you, but im definatly no expert
    well i also have the prop 100, so how bout this,
    1/2 cc sus Mon/Thurs
    1/2 cc prop 100 Sun/Wed.
    then i should have appropriate amounts of short acting ester right?

bump

Thread Information