matrick is offline New Member

Steroid used for Injury healing

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are specific steroids that help to heal injuries faster?

If so, which are these and can these easily be added into a cycle?

Thanks,
    matrick

_007 is offline Associate Member
    what kind of injury?

Quote Originally Posted by _007 View Post
    what kind of injury?
    I am wondering in general, but if its easier to limit the range of injury I would say common heavy lifting injuries like injuries done to bones or ligaments or disks?!

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    im currently using igf-1 due to its ability for ligament repair.

Also of note, and of special interest to both athletes and bodybuilders who are rehabbing an injury is that IGF is vital to the proper production of connective tissue, and exogenous IGF administration may improve collagen formation and aid in the repair of cartilage. (19)(18). IGF is also vital to proper bone density and bone density regulation (20).
    IGF administration may be highly useful for rehabilitation of any kind of joint injury experienced by athletes and bodybuilders, and would greatly decrease recovery time as well as increase the strength of the recovered area.

^-- igf1 profile

i know when im on a cycle my recovery time is way better as far as sore muscles are concerned

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post

Also of note, and of special interest to both athletes and bodybuilders who are rehabbing an injury is that IGF is vital to the proper production of connective tissue, and exogenous IGF administration may improve collagen formation and aid in the repair of cartilage. (19)(18). IGF is also vital to proper bone density and bone density regulation (20).
    IGF administration may be highly useful for rehabilitation of any kind of joint injury experienced by athletes and bodybuilders, and would greatly decrease recovery time as well as increase the strength of the recovered area.

^-- igf1 profile
    interesting learn something new here every day

Quote Originally Posted by james21 View Post

^-- igf1 profile

Very, very interesting. Thanks for the hint and pointing that out to me. What are you peronally combining with IGF-1?

Anyone else have something to add?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    agreed, thanks for the knowledge. I got into a motorcycle accident almost 4 years ago, ripped my left foot off but they put it back on, I do have some pretty serious cartilage dmg in my ankle, is this something in your opinion that could help me as well or are some things just too screwed up to be helped?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is prescibed for wasting diseases, involentary weight loss, and burn victims to aid in recovery

CASHLS is offline Junior Member
    Deca can be given by Doctors for joints

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage View Post
    Var is prescibed for wasting diseases, involentary weight loss, and burn victims to aid in recovery
    sorry, what is var exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by CASHLS View Post
    Deca can be given by Doctors for joints
    have you used it before? if so, what were your results?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matrick View Post
    sorry, what is var exactly?
    Anavar ...oxandrolone

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    var isnt one for the problems he was asking about. I think it decreases collegin synthesis

bmit is offline Member
    deca good for the joints, yes, can even be prescribed for this

Tri26 is offline Junior Member
    As someone who has had numerous knee and shoulder injures( 4 surgeries) and need one more. You cant beat deca for making the joints "feel" better. Is it just masking the pain or is there some type of regenerative effect I cant tell you but it sure does make you feel better. I feel 15 years younger on cycle vs off. Im sure Ill pay for it in the long run. You always do...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tri26 View Post
    As someone who has had numerous knee and shoulder injures( 4 surgeries) and need one more. You cant beat deca for making the joints "feel" better. Is it just masking the pain or is there some type of regenerative effect I cant tell you but it sure does make you feel better. I feel 15 years younger on cycle vs off. Im sure Ill pay for it in the long run. You always do...lol.
    what do you stack with deca ?

Thread Information