str8street247 is offline Junior Member

sugg on injection times

23 230 3yrs 1st cycle
    i shoot sust 750 mg a week
    eq 600 mg a week
    i broke it down to m-w-f shots
    i have been shooting after i lift but the last time my hand was shaking a bit so today i decided to shoot be4 im going to go lift.... is there any difference shooting be4 or after? i lift m-w-f and cardio t-th-sat... 2nd question my delt had what feels like a bit of scar tissue from where i got it the time be4 last.... so i got it closer to the back side where the toughness ended... should i have rotated to a glut or is it normal to have to shoot through scar tissue occasionally.. ill check back in a few thanks guys

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by str8street247 View Post
    23 230 3yrs 1st cycle
    i shoot sust 750 mg a week
    eq 600 mg a week
    i broke it down to m-w-f shots
    i have been shooting after i lift but the last time my hand was shaking a bit so today i decided to shoot be4 im going to go lift.... is there any difference shooting be4 or after? i lift m-w-f and cardio t-th-sat... 2nd question my delt had what feels like a bit of scar tissue from where i got it the time be4 last.... so i got it closer to the back side where the toughness ended... should i have rotated to a glut or is it normal to have to shoot through scar tissue occasionally.. ill check back in a few thanks guys
    Makes no difference what time of day you inject, its not like it hits you instantly, its gradual and prolonged. Just try to be consistent in what time you do it. As for the second question, are you saying that you only used one injection site and shot there 3 times a week? That is not advisable, try to use each muscle only once a week or so I think. Best to rotate a few places, both delts, both glutes and both quads should suffice.

no i didnt use the same site 3 times i go went delt thigh delt but now i wont use my thigh anymore so ive been going delt delt delt i no i should use my glute too but im worried about using a 1 in pin.... i was thinking on my 1st question while i was lifting and i came up with the same thing.... that it wont matter because my blood level will be the same no matter what time i shoot

mick86 is offline Member
    Are you using both delts or just the one? Im no fan of needles either and it can take me up to 45mins to bite the bullet and inject but its honestly all in the head. The glutes I find are the least painful lace, just a little hard to reach.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro rotate your shots, glute,delt quad.You have two of each, in the case of the glute ,two cheeks lol. Don't want you to think you have two assses.

im just worried because i have never had trouble with my delts and the one time i shot in my thigh it got infected and i still have a tight spot.... i know i should start using my ass-ests but im worried if i got an infection in my ass i would really be screwed its bad enough i limped around for a week i dont think i can explain to my boss it happening twice... you think i can get away with using a 1in needle in my glute?

mick86 is offline Member
    im just worried because i have never had trouble with my delts and the one time i shot in my thigh it got infected and i still have a tight spot.... i know i should start using my ass-ests but im worried if i got an infection in my ass i would really be screwed its bad enough i limped around for a week i dont think i can explain to my boss it happening twice... you think i can get away with using a 1in needle in my glute?
    There is no logical reason why one injection sit is more likely to get infected than another. Just follow hygienic injecting practices and use sterile gear and you should be ok.

you dont think the size of the needle in deeper muscle groups come into play?

mick86 is offline Member
    you dont think the size of the needle in deeper muscle groups come into play?
    Personally no, in my opinion you can get an infection of contaminated thin needle doing a shallow injection just as easily as off a contaminated thick needle doing a deep injection. I realise that you have been probably been scared by your experience with infection but I would think that the over whelming majority of long time users on this board would have never had a problem$. If you get your gear from a reliable source, use fresh injecting equipment and follow sensible injecting practices the chances of you getting another infection should be very slim.

Do you really think that you quad infection was a result the you using your quad for the shot, and not a result of either contaminated gear or a contaminated needle/not cleaning the injection area?

i do them the same way everytime wash my hands get the gear wipe the table with an alchol wipe wash my hands alchol swab the vile fill the syringe change the needle wash my hands alchol swab site inject hold swab on site.... always changing wipes never using the same needles... i dont no how it happend i dont really care anymore but i doubt i will use my quads again.... maybe my ass pecs bis and delts will be enough sites

mick86 is offline Member
    I would guess you got a bad batch of gear or something, there is actually no need to wash you hands so often. Its not like your taps are sterile, or what ever you are most likely using to dry your hand anyway.

Look do as you please but there is no sound logic why pecs, bis and delts will be any safer. Its just superstitious behavior but if it makes you feel better then go for it.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    you put

fill the syringe change the needle.

why change needle after filling (unless you're using a blunt loader or bigger gauge needle to draw?)

make sure, even if you are using a loader - use a new one every time. once they leave the plastic sterile housing or package, they are no longer sterile. one use only.

new neeedle new syringe everytime

i think you guys are missing what i am saying...i am staying away from my legs because if by some chance i do get another infection i cant be limping around at least in my arms or delts i have another one... lol

mick86 is offline Member
    i think you guys are missing what i am saying...i am staying away from my legs because if by some chance i do get another infection i cant be limping around at least in my arms or delts i have another one... lol
    Yeah, ok fair enough. I did not catch your drift. Thats true.

Thread Information