Fat Bloke is offline New Member

Couple Questions

Hi i am taking Sustanon 250mg once a week on my 5 week, and have added 100mg Test Cypionate each week on my 2 shot,what can expect how long to take effect,i was hoping for my energy levels to be higher and to to be less tired, but have not had any change, my strength has gone though the roof i was hoping for better energy levels, i am going to run the sus 250 other 5 weeks, then run 100mg Test Cypionate 100 dec each week will this give me the energy i want and easz my joints, do i need to give it more time ?

Sorry have i asked wrong question

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    This isn't a TRT / HRT related question, i'll get it moved to the Q & A forum.

VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member
    First of all, your question is all over the place. Please make it clearer.

and there is no reason to add cyp to your sust cycle.... you could just up the sust.
    Test is test.

I am being honest,i have never taken any gear before,like the idea of TRT was given Sustanon which i have done for 5 weeks, but its not doing what i hoped more energy but this has not been the case,just my strenght has impoved ,i now know the dosage is to high for long term use,but was just going to finish what i have .
    what i hope to continue with is 100mg Test Cypionate & 100mg Deca for my joints which are bad , but i am wondering if it is worth continuing if i am not see the things they say i should is it me , or does it take longer

Thread Information