GGallin is offline Senior Member

How does natty test compare?

Ok I know there is no 100% correct answer due to differences in people etc. Say I injected 250mg of test EW. How would that compare to what my body would most likely produce naturally bening under 30. Would that small amount be worth shutting down my natty test for a while?

whiskey15 is offline Associate Member
    since that is more than 8 times your natural test production then I would say you would definately be able to tell a difference.

Wow that much. I always though that was a really low dose, but compared to my natty test thats a great improvement. Also say I did 250 a week would I still have to inject 2x a week to keep my levels consistant or could I get away with once a week?

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey15 View Post
    since that is more than 8 times your natural test production then I would say you would definately be able to tell a difference.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    we would need to know what ester test to determine injection frequency.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    we would need to know what ester test to determine injection frequency.
    Enanthate

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    8/250=31.25mg
    I think that's on the low side for an estimation, I think double that would be closer. Hrt usually starts out around 100mg-125. 250mg for a cycle on it's own is pretty week. Are you stacking it with anything?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    People refer to 200-250mg as a HRT/TRT dose, but that's totally wrong.

200-250mg is a low dose cycle, 100mg a week is more HRT/TRT level.

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    8/250=31.25mg
    I think that's on the low side for an estimation, I think double that would be closer. Hrt usually starts out around 100mg-125. 250mg for a cycle on it's own is pretty week. Are you stacking it with anything?
    No I have been kicking around the idea of running it year around, I have about 37 amps of test e which could get me through most of the year at 250mg ew.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    People refer to 200-250mg as a HRT/TRT dose, but that's totally wrong.

200-250mg is a low dose cycle, 100mg a week is more HRT/TRT level.
    Not really a cycle persay just running all year. Usually I do 500ew for 10 weeks satcked with like deca , winny or something similar.

I am just asking about how often I know enanthate should usually be done 2x a week. Would every 5 days work. I ask this because my test is in amps and once you pop the top there is no way to seal it and I dont want to keep it stored in the syringe all week cause of things I have read about "bisphenol" which is a toxin discovered in a lot of plastic products including syringes.

J0k3R is offline Associate Member
    The reason you do it twice a week every 3.5 days is to keep the blood levels stable, With the test rising and dropping so rapidly it can cause many side effects such as the unwanted gyno, and sever acne.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by GGallin View Post
    Not really a cycle persay just running all year. Usually I do 500ew for 10 weeks satcked with like deca, winny or something similar.
    Well technically its not a HRT/TRT dosage, yet is understandably weak for what is considered a normal cycle. But as its far higher than ya body is producing naturally, its a low dose cycle in my eyes.
    But running that dose that long could be seen as TRT with a 'boost to gain' cycle... im talking sh!t now...i'll shut up lol

I am just asking about how often I know enanthate should usually be done 2x a week. Would every 5 days work. I ask this because my test is in amps and once you pop the top there is no way to seal it and I dont want to keep it stored in the syringe all week cause of things I have read about "bisphenol" which is a toxin discovered in a lot of plastic products including syringes.
    With the active life of 14-15 days every 7 days is acceptable. Most HRT guys have there jabs once a week.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Not really a cycle persay just running all year. Usually I do 500ew for 10 weeks satcked with like deca, winny or something similar.
    not something I would ever do, so can't give you advise on that one. What happens when the year is over?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    not something I would ever do, so can't give you advise on that one. What happens when the year is over?
    A massive test drop. I have just talked to several guys that say they did it and just kept growing and growing. But yeah your right its prob not worth the longterm effects on my natty test. I just dont get as good results from a 10 weeker anymore. Perhaps a 15 week cycle is in order. Or better yet a 17 week.

Thread Information