Pre-cycle:
    2-2.5 weeks of letro @ 25 ml ed

Cycle:10 weeks
    1/2 cc Sust 325 Mon/Thurs
    1/2 cc Prop 100 Sun/Wed
    25 ml letro

PC: Two weeks after last inj
    start nolva @ 25-50 ml ed for 4 weeks

my question is hows this sound and when should i stop the letro? Thanks in advance

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    the cycle sounds awful, to be honest. blood levels would be all over the place.
    and why the letro before and during?

GhostCrab is offline Junior Member
    well apparently letro takes two weeks to be fully in the blood stream, so what would u suggest with the given gear

Love2Juice111 is offline New Member
    Well first off.. 1/2 cc of prop. Why not run 1 cc?? And if you do you need to inject Every OTHER DAY.. Use the Leto while on clycle bro

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCrab View Post
    well apparently letro takes two weeks to be fully in the blood stream, so what would u suggest with the given gear
    what I meant was, why would you be using letro at all?
    as for the test, sust should be shot every other day, personally I shoot prop every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Juice111 View Post
    Well first off.. 1/2 cc of prop. Why not run 1 cc?? And if you do you need to inject Every OTHER DAY.. Use the Leto while on clycle bro
    okay, well from what i've researched if i spaced out my sust for too long, ie once a week, then my levels would be messed up because of the fast acter ester, so i thought i'd balance it out with the prop i have so i maintain it with a low dosage of prop.

And I was planning on using the letro all the way through at 25 mg a day

i was planning on using letro as my estrogen inhibitor, apparently it's the best according to the excellently rated sticky boards

Big

And I was planning on using the letro all the way through at 25 mg a day
    I realized from the first post what you are planning with the letro, what I keep asking is why? I've cycled for many years and never use letro, people typically have a specific reason to add it. what's yours?

Big
    i was planning on using letro as my estrogen inhibitor, apparently it's the best according to the excellently rated sticky boards
    oh, ok, and no.
    you need estrogen to grow, if you need an ai at all (and you may not) you would want to start at the weakest end of the scale, arimidex , at .25eod. letro is much stronger and it's only role in my opinion is gyno reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I realized from the first post what you are planning with the letro, what I keep asking is why? I've cycled for many years and never use letro, people typically have a specific reason to add it. what's yours?
    from what i researched it shouldn't hurt and if "98% of estrogen" is blocked then there is no potential for gyno, but in case it does begin to appear, then i have my nolva ready

Big
    from what i researched it shouldn't hurt and if "98% of estrogen" is blocked then there is no potential for gyno, but in case it does begin to appear, then i have my nolva ready
    hehe we keep replying at the same time, my post above yours explained my thinking...

ok but it's good to have, being that this is my first cycle in case i discover i am prone to gyno correct? so lets say I want to stick with 100 prop and 325 sust in a one weeks time to be able to complete a full 10 week cycle on a 10ml supply, what would you suggest with that gear

Big
    I see you lurking lex, take the reigns please, I'm getting some rest...

lol and i really do appreciate the quick response

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    so you are gonna do 25 mg per day of letro? that will definitely inhibit the estrogen, becuase it is about FIFTY TIMES! the normal dose you would need. you clearly need to take a step back forget about the gear right now, and learn on this board for a bare minimum of 6 months before you even consider gear. do you realize that had you taken 25 mg per day of letro while on cycle you would have suppressed your estrogen to 0 and made no gains whatsoever, you are going to do nothing but hurt yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    so you are gonna do 25 mg per day of letro? that will definitely inhibit the estrogen, becuase it is about FIFTY TIMES! the normal dose you would need. you clearly need to take a step back forget about the gear right now, and learn on this board for a bare minimum of 6 months before you even consider gear. do you realize that had you taken 25 mg per day of letro while on cycle you would have suppressed your estrogen to 0 and made no gains whatsoever, you are going to do nothing but hurt yourself.
    ok, mistype 2.5 mg

i would not do the entire bottle in one day, i understand this lol

from 25 ml per day to 25 mg to 2.5 mg....... do you see my point though? you have a lot to learn obviously. wouldnt you rather wait and get fantastic gains, then to have an average cycle and gain 10 lbs and lose 5. the key is knowledge bro. even at 2.5 mg per day thats still 5 times what i use, when i use letro on cycle i do 0.5 mg/day to keep water off or if i feel itchy nips or something.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    letro aside i guess its not TOO awful because he would be getting prop EOD on that cycle

ok well first of all, im not trying to act like i know everything, but i have read almost every available thread on this and that is what I have read and people have replied "oh what great advice!" "That sounds great!" so why is it that your opinion varies so much from these other posts, i don't know, just don't talk to me like im just jumping into this, i'm doing the research, i really appreciate your help, just make it constructive not insulting, because i did not put a decimal point, obviously i wasn't going to take 25 ml a day, please thank you

my point is that if you really know your stuff you are not going to mistake ml for mg and 2.5 for 25 etc, etc, etc, ok then. you wanna do this right then here it is. forget about the letro.... either run prop 1 cc eod for 8 weeks, or the sust you could run 1/2 cc eod for 10 weeks. keep the letro on hand in case of any puffiness or itching. this will probably not be seen with the prop as i found from personal experience that i have never had an aromitizing problem when running prop. i pretty much run it exclusively with all my cycles. i love prop. thats me though, everyone is different, but it is my favorite by far. oh i almost forgot look up anthony roberts pct. ok...............
    Last edited by lex57; 05-12-2008 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    my point is that if you really know your stuff you are not going to mistake ml for mg and 2.5 for 25 etc, etc, etc, ok then. you wanna do this right then here it is. forget about the letro.... either run prop 1 cc eod for 8 weeks, or the sust you could run 1/2 cc eod for 10 weeks. keep the letro on hand in case of any puffiness or itching. this will probably not be seen with the prop as i found from personal experience that i have never had an aromitizing problem when running prop. i pretty much run it exclusively with all my cycles. i love prop. thats me though, everyone is different, but it is my favorite by far.
    Thank you Lex! And I do appreciate your concern. So I think i might follow your advice and run the prop and sust on seperate cycles, because i do not want to throw my blood levels out of whack, if apparently that is what will happen. Question is what would be better to start out with, Im gonna assume you will suggest the prop, and then just hang on to the letro if need be. And how about my pc with nolva what you think, length? dosage?

actually the best thing to start would be test e. because you can shoot 2 xs per week say sunday and thursday for 10 weeks. you would need about 20 mls. versus 30 of prop or sust as mentioned before. then like i said anthony roberts pct. pct is extremely important in keeping your gains you work so hard for. also visit the diet section, i really like the milos sarcev video. its very informative. good luck.

thanks for all the help!

Thread Information