LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Sustanon from LABS fake?

This is my first time doing a cycle in over 10 years. The last time I did oral and this is my first injectable.

I have a friend who competed briefly and his ex-roommate is trying to get into competing now. I was under the recommendation of both at the time of this mishap. They now say that they recommended different though.

They got me sustanon 250 from **** LABS. Yellow label with a hologram of an eagle. I was told to take 500mg per week in one shot. Now they say that it should of been twice a week, each time half of that.

My wife injected it in my glut and the pain that occurred was so painful it was unbelievable. The injection was perfect. I could not sit down, I could not get in a car and I could not walk. The second day I just sat on the couch all day it was so painful. The other thing is that I got cold sweats and felt horrible, like the flu but less severe. Its been a week and it still hurts some. I still cant comfortably sleep on it and I still cant rub it without some pain. The heavy pain lasted about 5 days.

One of them is telling me that the dosage was extreme for the first time and it made me ill. My body tried to fight off the test and it made me sick. She says that the correct dosage was 2x per week for 250mg.

The other is telling me that it must be fake. He says when i worked out on the 5th day I should have felt some type of rush during my workout and that my sex drive should of felt an increase. He does say that no gains or results should have been felt.

My goals are to gain what my body was able to do naturally in my early 20's that it is unable to do now in my 30's. I want to keep most of the gains. I do not want to loose it all.

My Questions:
    a) Is it fake? Has anyone used this before?

b) What is the recommended dose? The 500mg for newbie caused the pain?

c) Should I take HCG , will this help me keep the gains? Are there different types and which one should I ask for?
    Last edited by LizzardSecond; 05-12-2008 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Cannot post underground lab name.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    You have to edit that name out. It's against the rules to mention an underground lab name in the open board!!!

READ THE RULES BEFORE POST ANYTHING.

Reported

sorry. It was not intentional. Just forgot

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ideally sust should be done eod. You really wouldnt have felt anything after 5 days. I never have off of test.

Could be a few reasons why it hurt.

Virgin muscle
    alot of ba in the gear
    unsterile
    the prop in it

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    Every other day is the recommended pokming times on sust, I did it once before and poked on Monday and Thursday and had great gains that I kept but that was years ago and nowadays it seems like it is best to shoot eod. You pushed 500mg in one shot in a virgin muscle that is why it was painful.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ideally sust should be done eod. You really wouldnt have felt anything after 5 days. I never have off of test.

Could be a few reasons why it hurt.

Virgin muscle
    alot of ba in the gear
    unsterile
    the prop in it
    I second this.

Shooting EOD will keep you blood hormone levels the most stable therefore you will reduce negative sides and increase positive sides.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt shoot it in the stomach/abdomen

butt or shoulder......

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro I feel ya, Everything you described, I felt using sust, its a great steroid for people that either don't get those sides or can actually tolerate it. I personally can't use it. The pain ain't worth the gain for me.Good luck, hope you feel better.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

butt or shoulder......
    who said he was?

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    hahahah i think he thought he said gut when he really meant glute lol

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it probably isnt fake bro. you havnt used in 10 years and just injected something with a high ba content into a virgin muscle. as for dose, 500mgs a week is definatly not very high and is a good dose to start at. as for the pumps and sex drive, thats going to take a little longer to come by.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post

butt or shoulder......

Yes it was glute (typo)

Quote Originally Posted by tono testosterone View Post
    hahahah i think he thought he said gut when he really meant glute lol
    Yes it was a typo. The stuff that I have is called **** LABS and it is in a yellow bottle. It has a an american eagle hologram on it that says secure. Along the bottom it says 10ml SterileMultiple Dose Vial. There is a lot number on it and aslo a experiation date. Both are written Vertically.

So I am going to do 1/2 CC tonight (tuesday). 1/2 CC on Thur, Etc EOD. This will give me my 500mg for the week.

One of my friends says that the lower dosage will most likely be just as painful because the body is reaction to something the juice was made with or mixed with. He does say though that the prop in the sustanon will make a small difference.

Thread Information