Thread: revised cycle

Redzeater is offline New Member

revised cycle

alright guys Ive think I ve read a good amount to say this is what my cycle would look like

test prop
    eq
    anavar
    arimidex (should I do during the cycle or after)
    finasteride,dutastride,nizoral shampoo (where can I get these) and rogaine and whats spyro (should I take all of these or any combined particulary.

pct

hcg ,clomid,nolvadex ,arimidex

Any specific way you guys would recommend taking this cycle ? Or anything you guys would change ? thanks in advance

Stats: 5'6 152 pounds 14%-15% body fat going for a lean solid dry look.I am 25 and did a test cyp cycle at age of 19 with no pct's havent touched a steroid since. Thanks again guys

Ethan.
    Last edited by Redzeater; 05-12-2008 at 08:59 PM.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    What dosages and for how long?

Set it out like
    Weeks 1-4 anavar XXmg per day
    Weeks 1-10 Test Prop XXmg EOD

etc etc

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    x2^^^

what's your diet like?

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    What dosages and for how long?

Set it out like
    Weeks 1-4 anavar XXmg per day
    Weeks 1-10 Test Prop XXmg EOD

etc etc

what would you recommend ? I am waiting for my buddy to get back to me with the info on the bottles etc.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Well research the compounds you intend to use, then come up with what you think is correct.

Post it here and we will critique it for you.

Research and personal knowledge will make a cycle much more successful than being spoon fed the info.

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    x2^^^

what's your diet like?
    egg whites with oatmeal or english muffin in the early morning, 9-10am tuna maybe, cottage cheese, or a shake, or protein bar.Yogurt. Lunch I eat salad with grilled chicken breast, then maybe a few veggies around 3-4pm. after the gym hit up another chicken breast only with veggies or grilled salmon on the lean mean george foreman machine. I have steak at restuarants about 2-3 times a week, ribeye, ny strip, churrasco skirt steak, all with either veggies or brown rice and beans.thats pretty much it, I know I will have to eat more considering the fact I will be on EQ, so I gotta see how I am going to handle that.I wann stay away from any bloating foods, with sodium and fat etc.

Anything you would change feel free to let me know thanks again

Ethan

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Well research the compounds you intend to use, then come up with what you think is correct.

Post it here and we will critique it for you.

Research and personal knowledge will make a cycle much more successful than being spoon fed the info.
    agreed and that definatley goes for a lot of things in life.....Will do, I should have the info tonight.Thanks again.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    bro you need to it more in gen. Thays why your 150. Dont mean this as a flame. But im your hieght and eat a ton more then you.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    bro you need to it more in gen. Thays why your 150. Dont mean this as a flame. But im your hieght and eat a ton more then you.

I agree, and I could eat a lot more I am hungry almost every other hour...it just gets hard with work

i wouldnt start a cycle then. If you dont eat more you wont gain with aas either

i go to school 8 hours a day so i understand what you mean by it's hard to eat, here's a trick i use

cook all your food on your day off, and i mean cook on that foreman grill for a couple hours while watching tv or something, i normally will cook about 5-6 lbs of chicken in 40-50g protein portions and put them in individual ziplock bags with how many calories and protein is in them, make like 20 or so bags of chicken this way and you'll be able to just carry them in a plastic bag to work easy

jerky works good for this too, or get the tuna pouches, tear one about halfway open, add lightmayo and the spices you like, then use duct tape to seal it back up, tuna on the go

Ok got some info

each bottle of test prop is 125mg and is a 10cc bottle. My boy recommended 1.5cc every other day. Meaning that each bottle would last about 2 weeks. If I will be running a 12 week cycle I need 4 bottles. Would you guys recommend 1cc every other day instead of 1.5cc's ?

doing 1cc every other day would be 375 mg a week ? (is that sufficient ?)
    doing 1.5cc every other day is putting me at about 560mg a week.

Not sure if I should buy less bottles and start with 1cc everyother day to introduce the test then raise is to 1.5cc.

As far as the EQ its a 300 mg 10cc bottle he recommended about 1cc-1.5cc twice a week (I think 600mg of eq a week would be enough though ?)

With the anavar he didnt have the exact info on it but I think I will have to be spoon fed some info on anavar if its ok with you guys.I wanna make sure I am doing this right.

After all this he told me I didnt need nolvadex he told me to run arimidex , clomid, and hcg . He also recommended taking test prop for 2 weeks more after I run out of anavar and eq and take the arimidex while on the cycle.(didnt get into exactly how much of this I should take)

Any info you guys can give me would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance

Ethan

Just got off the phone with my buddy, He is recommending 1cc a day mon-frid of the anavar , liquid format the bottle is a 30cc bottle. Is liquid format better than a tablet ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you need to run the var everyday not 5 days a week

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    you need to run the var everyday not 5 days a week
    Got it, so that means I need 3 bottles of var, 5 bottles of test prop, and 3 bottles of eq. This is getting expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Redzeater View Post
    Got it, so that means I need 3 bottles of var, 5 bottles of test prop, and 3 bottles of eq. This is getting expensive
    it also depends how many mgs the var is

he thinks its about 50mgs. I was debating taking a 12 week cycle but EQ HAS to be run for at least 12 weeks so I am forced to buy 14 weeks worth of test prop

he thinks its about 50mgs. I was debating taking a 12 week cycle but EQ HAS to be run for at least 12 weeks so I am forced to buy 14 weeks worth of test prop
    yup you would. But i would consider this pretty much your first cycle. You dont have to run all 3.

Like i said i would figure out how you are gonig to eat more first or your jsut wasting your $$$

yup you would. But i would consider this pretty much your first cycle. You dont have to run all 3.

Like i said i would figure out how you are gonig to eat more first or your jsut wasting your $$$
    I am not worried about the eating more, thats for sure. Its getting expensive without the pct so I can imagine with the pct and the fina, and nizoral shampoo.

your running fina too?

finasteride for hair loss, no not tren /fina eff

oh ok. Honeslt you dont need all 3 things. I would drop the var

oh ok. Honeslt you dont need all 3 things. I would drop the var

I would think the anavar would help me burn more fat, I am trying to go really cut, shredded...doesnt anavar help a lot with fat burning

to clarify, what are your goals in detail, do you want to lean bulk, or just cut?

Quote Originally Posted by phate186 View Post
    to clarify, what are your goals in detail, do you want to lean bulk, or just cut?
    Not really trying to bulk up a lot, I do want a lean stocky look and definatley want to get cut I know its hard to do both do to diets but thats why I figured using EQ instead of deca and throwing in the var

Heres what I got, please give me your thoughts.

-EQ 600mgs a week, 1cc monday, 1cc friday (picking up (3) 300mg 10cc bottles)
    thats 15 weeks worth of EQ (Should I start the EQ before the test, Id like to take 2 weeks of test prop alone after the EQ so I was thinking the first 3 weeks EQ only)

-Test Prop bottles are 10cc 125mg at 1.5cc monday/wednesday/friday it puts me at about 560mgs a week,but first week instead of running 1.5cc a day, I was thinking 1cc monday/wednesday/friday that puts me at 375mg for the first week.Then after week 1 I will start 1.5cc monday, 1.5cc wednesday, 1.5cc friday for a 14week cycle

arimidex ED 1.25mg

pct

Hcg , clomid, and nolvadex

I think I will be dropping the var due to the hairloss side effects and the cost of it all. Either way I will be taking finasteride, nizoral shampoo, and rogaine.Any inputs will be appreciated.

Heres what I got, please give me your thoughts.

-EQ 600mgs a week, 1cc monday, 1cc friday (picking up (3) 300mg 10cc bottles)
    thats 15 weeks worth of EQ (Should I start the EQ before the test, Id like to take 2 weeks of test prop alone after the EQ so I was thinking the first 3 weeks EQ only)

-Test Prop bottles are 10cc 125mg at 1.5cc monday/wednesday/friday it puts me at about 560mgs a week,but first week instead of running 1.5cc a day, I was thinking 1cc monday/wednesday/friday that puts me at 375mg for the first week.Then after week 1 I will start 1.5cc monday, 1.5cc wednesday, 1.5cc friday for a 14week cycle

arimidex ED 1.25mg

pct

Hcg , clomid, and nolvadex

I think I will be dropping the var due to the hairloss side effects and the cost of it all. Either way I will be taking finasteride, nizoral shampoo, and rogaine.Any inputs will be appreciated.

anyone..?

run the prop every other day. And do the eq mon-thurs.

I would start them both the same time

Thread Information