Thread: Cycle Advice?

Cuts2008 is offline New Member

Cycle Advice?

Hello, Everyone,

I've recently became a member to gather more knowledge of AAS. I have a done a few cycles and was curious about the start of a new one this summer. I'm looking for large mass and stay relatively lean (no bloated water retention shit, etc.). I have 400+ tabs of D-bol, 3 10ml of Andropen 275 and 3 10ml Tren 75. Just asking if anyone could give me suggestions of anyway I can take these to receive the results I'm looking for. Also if there maybe anything else I should be taking/not taking instead. I'm 24 yrs old, 5'8", 190lbs, 12-14% BF. I have a nutritionist helping my meal plans for the past 2 yrs too. Also have about 2-3 solid years in the gym. Any info or advice we be great. Thanks a million.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to get your self some more andropen and tren in order to run a decent cycle. 10ml of both will last you 2-3 weeks at best.

I have 3 (10ml) bottles of each. Should I be taking any Winni or anti E?

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuts2008 View Post
    Hello, Everyone,

I've recently became a member to gather more knowledge of AAS. I have a done a few cycles and was curious about the start of a new one this summer. I'm looking for large mass and stay relatively lean (no bloated water retention shit, etc.). I have 400+ tabs of D-bol, 3 10ml of Andropen 275 and 3 10ml Tren 75. Just asking if anyone could give me suggestions of anyway I can take these to receive the results I'm looking for. Also if there maybe anything else I should be taking/not taking instead. I'm 24 yrs old, 5'8", 190lbs, 12-14% BF. I have a nutritionist helping my meal plans for the past 2 yrs too. Also have about 2-3 solid years in the gym. Any info or advice we be great. Thanks a million.
    hello cuts, if you are serious about not getting water bloat/retention you will need to reconsider the dbol ....the dbol will make you bloat no matter what and you have 400 tabs.... NICE Just wanted to throw that your way.

Thanks. I was considering using the d-bol as cycle start. Maybe, 2-3 weeks than hit the Test and Tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuts2008 View Post
    Thanks. I was considering using the d-bol as cycle start. Maybe, 2-3 weeks than hit the Test and Tren?
    Use as the kickstart, but go ahead and start on the test right away too.... I have never ran tren ... so someone else will have to chime in on that advice..

I am assuming the test is a long ester right? Test E??? Tren E???

Cuts 2008 is offline New Member
    Andropen 275 (5 blended esters of test).

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if you don't want water retention i'd run adex throughout your cycle at a low dose, .25mg eod should work, the lower estrogen might affect your gains a little but will keep the water at bay, if you don't want to risk affecting gains then run adex at .25mg eod at first sign of water retention

Quote Originally Posted by Cuts 2008 View Post
    Andropen 275 (5 blended esters of test).
    with the blend then you can do it your way with waiting if you had a certain time frame that you are trying to fulfill... but I would rather start it all at the same time and maximize... just my opinion on it.... do you have the frequency of your injections squared away with the blend???

I don't want to sound dumb, but whats adex? I know its a anti-estrogen but adex is abbreviated from what?

Not sure how I plan on taking my injections.Kinda just waiting on advice and planing to read more before since this will be a large cycle I think.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    I don't want to sound dumb, but whats adex? I know its a anti-estrogen but adex is abbreviated from what?
    arimidex

arimidex = adex or liquidex = ldex

it is an anti estrogen, but it affects everyone differently... I know that I used it on my first and it was really inhibiting my gains and cycle... I did stay pretty dry and lean, but as soon as I stopped, I started blowing up on strength, etc...

anyhow, it something that you should have on hand just in case and also weigh out the benefits vs negs and make your decision on whether or not to incoporate in cycle.

many use and many don't.

Not sure how I plan on taking my injections.Kinda just waiting on advice and planing to read more before since this will be a large cycle I think.
    for best results with sust a mult-blend of test that I am familiar with would be EOD. If you are running with tren you should do them both eod.... sounds like you need to do a little more research.. I know that is why you are asking good questions, but let me suggest for your to also read the profiles in the forum below the Q&A...

Thanks for the advice Rockinred! ya I know I need more info. I should be able to read more stuff elsewhere and ask more forum q's. Thanks again.

Thread Information