05mbe is offline New Member

HELP! Pain and pressure behind eyes, No motivation, feeling in a daze, etc..

I completed my second cycle in early December and during that time I started feeling mild to intense pressure in my head, mainly behind my eye sockets. With the pressure I became very un-motivated, un-alert, my body has just been tired and kind of dragging along, and Ive been pretty much just in a daze. I figured I may have just done too much juice at one time and that this would go away once I went off, considering I had slightly felt this way after my first cycle for about 3 or 4 weeks but it went away. I completed my post cycle in December and still nothing got better. To make a long story short, Its been 5 months now, a CAT scan and any blood work available, and still no diagnosis. I went to a neurologist today and he wants an MRI followed by a spinal tap if the MRI is inconclusive to check my spinal pressures. Has anybody ever had this problem and found the solution? Im just straight up tired of feeling this way and want to get fixed, so any advice or help would be awesome and very appreciated. I posted this in the injuries section but Im not sure how much response Ill get there.

bombtrack is offline Banned

Lightbulb just a thought

-do you have any sinus problems?-I am very surprised your doctor has not checked into sinus or alergies before sugesting such measures as a spinal tap!-try some sudafed for your sinusus what you are explaining sounds like that is your problem-if it's not that i would wonder if the gear was clean or had bacteria in it that is giving you problems and making you feel drained of energy-in other words your body if fighting the bacteria-be honest with your doctor and mention the posibility of bacteria-antibiotics will
    take care of the bacteria-

05mbe is offline New Member
    Ya Ive taken Sinus medicines, Advils, And some Migraine meds my doc gave me. Nothing! As far as bacteria, My friend and I both took the same stuff and he's fine. I have seriously run out of ideas.

slvrwrx is offline Associate Member
    Wow man my first thoughts were allergies or migranes, bc i get both. If you have tried treating those issues im not sure what it could be, good luck bro

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    hows ur blood pressure bro? go doc and get looked ur eye tension also..

Thread Information