rockyman is offline Junior Member

what is testiclar atrophy

i read that taking too much testosterone may cause testicular atrophy and shrinkage and u must tke hcg to avoid this is testicular atrophy means the dick goes smaller from testosterone?

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
    i read that taking too much testosterone may cause testicular atrophy and shrinkage and u must tke hcg to avoid this is testicular atrophy means the dick goes smaller from testosterone?
    haha no your dick doesnt shrink. its basicly saying that you testies wont hang like they do before cycle. they will contract upwards. it not too big a deal and yes hcg is good to use in pct to bring your testicular axis back to normal.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    It means your nuts shrink, with proper PCT you can help that though

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS usually makes you get stronger erections therefore people often mistakenly believe their penis's actually get larger. In reality they do not change. If you think about your body producing test, from your testicles, and you start injecting even more test than your body produces, your testicles will stop producing it. Over time, this causes your testicles to shrink. When finishing a cycle, proper PCT helps kick start the body into producing test on its own again causing your testicles to go back to their normal size. You do notice a size difference, but they usually do not get tiny. At least mine never have.

There is plenty of information about this if you want a more scientific explanation.

jakk9011 is offline Junior Member
    I wonder why the clitoris (the female version of the penis) grows when women take steroids and the penis does not.

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jakk9011 View Post
    I wonder why the clitoris (the female version of the penis) grows when women take steroids and the penis does not.
    if you rub it a bit it grows

Quote Originally Posted by jakk9011 View Post
    Pure speculation-
    Just as a woman may take male hormones resulting in growing a beard; taking additional hormones may for example only make the beard grow thicker. Meaning, the hairs that are already present may simply become thicker as additional test is taken. This may occur rather than additional or new hair follicles actually growing. I do not know if this it actually true, but if it is, it may explain why womens clitoris's grow on test but the male penis does not.
    If a woman does not have a penis and takes a large enough quantity of test, the clitoris may enlarge, but probably not into a penis that will continue to grow. Considering some men have tiny penis's (also called a micro penis) I would imagine that this would be as far as synthetic test could ever take a woman at any amount.
    Luckily the internet allows us to almost immediately see anything we want naked or having sex with a horse. Therefore if you are truly interested you can probably find everything imaginable and then some with google. But let me warn you, once you have seen some of this stuff it may scar you for life. Just seeing these oddities compelled me to ponder and answer your question.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    i did 2 shots at 250mg a week of sust (real)
    50mg of winny for 7 weeks.

mine shrunk a LITTLE during. like, 1/8th their original size lost. i did a mild pct (probally not as big as some pct's of the more advanced users, as it's INSANELY hard here to get Anti e's here). and they came back after 2 weeks ish.

my girl didn't notice...except, the higher sex drive..god damn that was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    i did 2 shots at 250mg a week of sust (real)
    50mg of winny for 7 weeks.

mine shrunk a LITTLE during. like, 1/8th their original size lost. i did a mild pct (probally not as big as some pct's of the more advanced users, as it's INSANELY hard here to get Anti e's here). and they came back after 2 weeks ish.

my girl didn't notice...except, the higher sex drive..god damn that was fun.
    Dude, you said your balls shrunk a little, but then said like 1/8 their original size. Do you mean 7/8 their size? 1/8 is if you cut your nut into 8 parts and then replaced you nut with 1 of those little pieces. That is actually a significant reduction in size.

I just wanted to clarify if someone thinks their testicles are going to shrink that much they may be more afraid to try AAS.

Thread Information