scottwill13 is offline New Member

Sustanon/Deca..Nolvadex??

It's been about two years since I've cycled anything and it seems like there is a lot of information out there now that there wasn't just a few years back. I'm 26, 6'1, 235lbs, and have been lifting for about 8+ yrs. I'm running sust for 12 weeks @ 500mg/week eod, 10 weeks of deca @ 400mg/week, and I have 90 20mg nolvadex tabs...unused so far. In the past I've had some mild gyno and am reading a lot about deca/nolvadex making it worse??? Any advice on what to do with this would be greatly appreciated, or any advice on what else to take in lieu of nolvadex. Thanks to all.

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    Issues using Deca w/ Nolva?

haha this is a hot topic today I have pasted this link 3 times now without copying anything else

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    if you're using nolvadex during decca yes that is very true..you can get letro, or arimidex during your cycle to stop the gyno....nolvca and clomid should be taken after you're doin with your cycle

scottwill13 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the help fellas.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) will actually increas PgR while using deca so it will give more for estrogen to bind to increasing you chances of gyno. Letro has been shown to have a posative effect on PgR so most like to use letro while using 19nors such as deca and tren . Hope this helps.

Thread Information