brama2377 is offline New Member

deca not killing sex

I wanted to test some deca , so I have been using deca alone for 3 weeks at 400mg a week. 200mg every 3-4 days. to my surprise, i have had more erections, harder erections, and increased sex drive. it's my first time using deca, but according to it's profile. i was expecting all of the above to drop off pretty quickly. i'm guessing i have some fake deca or test that's labeled as deca.
    anyone have any thoughts / experience on how long until the sex drive should putter out on true deca???

thanks

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you want to use deca by itself to test it??? sounds like you just wanted to do a deca only cycle. but anyway if its UGL then it could be mislabeled or you are just not shutdown completely yet. if it is truley deca then you will be shut down soon.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    why would you want to use deca by itself to test it??? sounds like you just wanted to do a deca only cycle. but anyway if its UGL then it could be mislabeled or you are just not shutdown completely yet. if it is truley deca then you will be shut down soon.
    ^^ agreed.

Is it ugl?

brama2377 is offline New Member

test

i'm running it alone for 4 weeks just to see if it shuts down my drive, thereby testing its authenticity. it's not UGL and it's a blend of 40mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate & 60mg Nandrolone Decanoate per cc. I'm guessing the NPP portion should be working by now, but I have never heard of any fakes of this brand

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by brama2377 View Post
    i'm running it alone for 4 weeks just to see if it shuts down my drive, thereby testing its authenticity. it's not UGL and it's a blend of 40mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate & 60mg Nandrolone Decanoate per cc. I'm guessing the NPP portion should be working by now, but I have never heard of any fakes of this brand
    Thats a retarded low dose per ml. Why the **** would a UGL even make that, id understand if it was pharmasutical grade but we do a lot higher dose n would have to use a full fvckn needle to get a good shot out of it

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanted to test some deca , so I have been using deca alone for 3 weeks at 400mg a week. 200mg every 3-4 days. to my surprise, i have had more erections, harder erections, and increased sex drive. it's my first time using deca, but according to it's profile. i was expecting all of the above to drop off pretty quickly. i'm guessing i have some fake deca or test that's labeled as deca.
    anyone have any thoughts / experience on how long until the sex drive should putter out on true deca???

thanks
    Not unusual... I have heard of many people making it about 2 to 4 weeks on deca without a really bad sex drive but shortly after you start getting loss of desire or interest quickly followed by complete inability to get hard on. Some dudes like to do Deca and Test together and get extra test so they can continue the test about 1 month after the deca runs out but you gotta be careful, your HTPA is reluctant to order up testosterone production and produce LH for sometimes about 6 months after a deca cycle, so deca usually needs a prolonged PCT. PCT is often completely ineffective and waste of time to even try for about a month after deca because it takes a month for deca to wear off and get out of your system. The very slow release of the oil has something to do with why it takes so long to shut you down at the start of deca.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    ??..

Thread Information