aggie10 is offline New Member

Researching for Future Cycle

so im starting to look into things for my first cycle (wont start till feb-march of next year) and i have a few questions.

My friend is suggesting either a cycle of sust. or a stack of proviron and EQ. which do yall think would be a better first cycle, or do would you recommend something entirely different? Also, it seems like i will need a SERM for my PCT with the sust. but not with the proviron EQ stack... am i correct in this assumption or would i need it for both?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Whats ya age, stats and lifting experience?

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    most will recommend test only as a first cycle probably enanthate or cypionate . i started a little bit harsher than that. you will need an AI along with a serm for pct. check out the pct stickies for more info on that. you will still need pct for for the eq proviron cycle, however that is a poor cycle anyway.

im 20 (21 in oct)
    5-9
    150 lbs
    been lifting and dieting since January
    about 10 % bf

i know these stats all say your not ready which is why i am waiting so long. I wont start until i hit the 175-180 mark... I just wanted to do my research correctly so i know what i am doing when i am ready

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie10 View Post
    im 20 (21 in oct)
    5-9
    150 lbs
    been lifting and dieting since January
    about 10 % bf

i know these stats all say your not ready which is why i am waiting so long. I wont start until i hit the 175-180 mark... I just wanted to do my research correctly so i know what i am doing when i am ready
    your right...you need to wait and lift for several years before you start talking or thinking about juicing.....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i like that your willing to wait to do your cycle, that's the right attitude for this, though you should probably wait two years before starting, and because of that attitude i'll help you out with some research material

If You Are Under 24 Then Read This

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

Test Beginner cycle info

here, i'll lay out some stuff for you,
    first thing, you need to get your diet in check, here is some threads on cutting, lean bulking and pure bulking to give you some info, but you need to post your diet for critiqueing, your wasting your money otherwise

Diet

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...
    Appetite For Construction
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/calories/calories.html

only when you have your diet down should you think about cycling, a beginner cycle should look like this

1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 dbol 40mg/day ( this is used to kickstart the cycle and is optional)

take your test injections 3.5 days apart, like monday morning and thursday evening

split your dbol up throughout the day, this will keep your blood levels stable, which means less sides and more gains

if you take the dbol, supplement with liv52 to help you liver cope with breaking down the dbol

btw, here are the profiles on the AS you will be using so read them and get to know the stuff your putting in your body

Test Enth
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Testosterone Enanthate

Dianabol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Dianabol (Methandrostenolone)

Next is your pct, which should begin two weeks after your last test injection and should be a phneedo's pct, whats that you ask? here it is

Pheendo's PCT
    Pheedno's PCT

while your at it read this one as well for future cycles

Anthony Roberts PCT
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758

Now for some other important stuff, you need to have some arimidex on hand in case you start getting water retention or gyno, so get some, in fact, read this thread 3x before you start your cycle as it will tell you....

All You Need To Know About Gyno

All you need to know about GYNO.

that should get you read for your cycle, best of luck

Here's some other stuff to look at in the time being

The Basics of Steroids

The Basics of Steroids - For the NEWBIES

Steroid Cycles

Cycles for the Newbie

Steroids that you should know about

Avavar FAQ
    Anavar FAQ - A great read.

Deca
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)

Sustanon 250
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Sustanon 250

Trenbolone Acetate
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

Winstrol
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Winstrol (Stanozolol)

Frontloading

Frontloading motives and benefits explained.

Human Growth Hormone

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

here's some stuff on ancillaries (metabolic enhancers)

Clenbuterol FAQ

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Cytomel (T3)

Anabolic Review Profile: Cytomel (T3 - Liothyrine Sodium)

T4,T3 Explained
    T4,T3, TRH & TSH Explained from Abbott Pharmaceuticals

Injection Info
    Injection Information

i know i need to wait but i would rather know what im doing and jump in a little early that have no idea.

all in all it is not a for sure thing that i will get on anything at that point. When the time comes i will asses my gains and go from there but i would still like to be prepared by then if i think i am ready

also this isnt my first experience in the gym. I played baseball for 3 years in high school and was lifting but then injured my rotator cuff. Lost a lot of muscle and weight, but now im back into the swing of things and have learned a lot about diet and properly exercising as opposed to what our coaches had us do.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Phate, that is good to help out as extensivley as you did... but he said he's only been lifting since January?? a few months.... He really needs to be talked out of considering steroids as an option at this point.

Not dissin on ya aggie, I am being dead serious on this one...

AGREED^^^^^i understand, if you look in my post i wrote that he should wait two years before starting his cycle, i think he has alot of natural potential left but i think that reasearching will help him to understand why he should use AS for a couple years

post your diet aggie, i think that with a couple changes you will see good gains

thanks a lot phate... that really helped a lot. I will deff. have to pick up some arimidex because i think i might have slight gyno already (didnt realize it until about 3 months ago because i had no idea what it was). I have spent the last 3 months learning anything and everything about diet so i should have it completely down by next year.

also, wouldnt nolvadex help with the gyno in a pct?

well currently i am eating appx 2500 cals with a 40/40/20 macro. I'm in the process of upping the cals now that im back home and food is free : )!

I might start with a semi dirty bulk though because at this point i could care less about being ripped. Its time for me to add some serious mass and worry about cutting later.

on a side note, i saw that in the sticky they say 24 but everywhere else i have read has said that 21 is the bare minimum age to start. Is this just different opinions from a medical standpoint? (i.e. some people think your body is done growing at 21 vs 24?

don't you mean so you'll have it down for two years from now, since you are listening to our advice about what to take, how bout listening to our advice about when to take it, just me, if you take AS next year you will be putting your body in harms way, after just a year of training your tendons will not be built up enough to take the stress of the muscles when they have the aid of AS, IF YOUR TENDONS ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH YOU WILL TEAR THEM AND THAT CAN BE A SERIOUS, MULTI-SURGURY INJURY which takes months to recover from, trust me

Quote Originally Posted by aggie10 View Post
    well currently i am eating appx 2500 cals with a 40/40/20 macro. I'm in the process of upping the cals now that im back home and food is free : )!

I might start with a semi dirty bulk though because at this point i could care less about being ripped. Its time for me to add some serious mass and worry about cutting later.

on a side note, i saw that in the sticky they say 24 but everywhere else i have read has said that 21 is the bare minimum age to start. Is this just different opinions from a medical standpoint? (i.e. some people think your body is done growing at 21 vs 24?
    there is no magic age to start at, you start when you've reached your genetic potential, most people reach that around 22-24, if you take AS before that time then you are stunting your future muscle growth and the effectiveness of the AS you take

no harm no foul red. I came here for help and knowledge, not to be a stubborn kid and argue. As far as i see it you are just trying to keep me from screwing myself up which i appreciate.

i understand where your coming from, and like i said nothing is set in stone. I will reassess my body and gains around that time. Hell more than likely i wont have the cash flow to start anything at that point.

The advice is great though and thank you for that, but its time to go to the gym so i wont be back at the computer till prob. tomorrow.

Once again, thanks for the advice guys. It seems like i found a great place to come get some quality knowledge.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    2500 cals is way too low for your goals.

i know it is but the last 3 weeks i was broke and couldnt afford a lot of food. now that i moved back home i eat for free so i am upping my cals, but i cant just jump from the 2200 or so i was eating in the last part of the semester to 3000 + in a day
    Last edited by aggie10; 05-14-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Thread Information