FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned

clen not giving me any sides really.

Correct me if i am wrong but i've heard that sides from clen are pretty wrecking and could get annoying. I started sunday with 40mcg's i felt a little jittery day 2 same 40 felt nothing really day 3 i took 60mcg and nothing really. So i am bumping it up to 80mcg's on day 4 and going to see what happens. I read pb's guide to clen but i wanna make sure before i play with dosage. He says that it is upon you how clen works so i'm guessing me being 215 and 5'9 im pretty beefy so im guessing its not really have that much of an effect on me for some reason i don't know. If anyone could chime in and that'd be a plus.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt start seeing any sides from clen untill i got up to 100-120mcgs a day. but just because you dont see sides doesnt mean its not working. what has your temp been in the past few days?

not high, when im doing my cardio on day one i felt it rise a little bit, felt hotter i have yet to keep track of it but i feel it so.. but i may start now

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    1. i didnt start seeing any sides from clen untill i got up to 100-120mcgs a day.
    2. but just because you dont see sides doesnt mean its not working.
    3. what has your temp been in the past few days?
    Spot on!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJJ23 View Post
    not high, when im doing my cardio on day one i felt it rise a little bit, felt hotter i have yet to keep track of it but i feel it so.. but i may start now
    take ur temp.. u may not feel the increase but it could be there...

yeah bro you need to take your temp. just because you dont feel it doesnt mean that its not happening. and its not supposed to raise extreamly high. mine never got past 99.1-99.6

thanks boys, i just bumped it to 80mcg i will see how it works out.. bout to hit the mill

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I dont get sides at 300mcg ed. Were just lucky i guess

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    300mcg.......that is a pretty hefty dose my man.....

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    yeah i agree. i wouldnt ever take 300mcgs a day of clen . hell i dont even like going past 150mcgs. but thats just me.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I dont get sides at 300mcg ed. Were just lucky i guess
    How were your results, and did you check temp?
    Even an underdosed lab concoction should produce side effects at that dosage.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    How were your results, and did you check temp?
    Even an underdosed lab concoction should produce side effects at that dosage.
    I was doing PGCL/Tren /Winny/Test/T3 at the same time with a hrad core diet. The fat was falling off ED and it waas a noticeable amount every day. I know for a fact it wasnt underdosed but i never took my temp.

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    yeah i agree. i wouldnt ever take 300mcgs a day of clen. hell i dont even like going past 150mcgs. but thats just me.
    150mcg gets me goin n feelin warm but double it n watch the fat melt off

Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    But it feels SO GOOD!!!

shootdeep is offline Member
    i was fine until 100mcg. after playing a friendly football game i developed cramping so bad i completely locked up and couldn't move. the pain was RIDICULOUS!! i ended up at the ER and they told me i was dehydrated. i knew cramping was possible so i made sure to drink plenty of water/electrolyte mix, but to no avail. no more clen for me. oh yeah, there was no warning either...scared the hell out of me!

shaytorn is offline New Member
    I was told to take magnesium supps while taking the clen to stop any cramping. early on i got dehydration from it as well but no problems now. can anyone say anymore about using benadryl to clean my beta receptors to extend the time taking the clen?

Quote Originally Posted by shootdeep View Post
    i was fine until 100mcg. after playing a friendly football game i developed cramping so bad i completely locked up and couldn't move. the pain was RIDICULOUS!! i ended up at the ER and they told me i was dehydrated. i knew cramping was possible so i made sure to drink plenty of water/electrolyte mix, but to no avail. no more clen for me. oh yeah, there was no warning either...scared the hell out of me!
    Thats is easily prevented with l-taurine...

shootdeep is offline Member
    I was using 3gms/day. maybe it wasn't enough. like i said i was fine until that day. i'm not in too much of a hurry to try it again with more l-taurine

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    I supplement with taurine, magnisium, and alot of water and electrolytes but still get knarly cramps. I was on only 60mcg 3 days ago and doing my crunchs, my lower abs cramped up so bad I couldnt move for over 15 mins. It was horrible. Im taking 500mg 2x/day of the taurine should I take more ?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    3-5g of taurine per day

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    I supplement with taurine, magnisium, and alot of water and electrolytes but still get knarly cramps. I was on only 60mcg 3 days ago and doing my crunchs, my lower abs cramped up so bad I couldnt move for over 15 mins. It was horrible. Im taking 500mg 2x/day of the taurine should I take more ?
    I don't know if you knew that 500mg 2xday is only 1gram, and they are saying to take at least 3 grams, so I would up it.

JuiceGirl311 is offline Junior Member
    My BF takes 2000mgs taurine and 200 mgs potassium, I take 1000mgs taurine with 200 mgs potassium and we both are on 200mgs clen ( those "superclen" little pink pills). The cramping has stopped, thank god cause they SUCKED! I would try adding potassium suppliments....or eat a banana!

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    My BF takes 2000mgs taurine and 200 mgs potassium, I take 1000mgs taurine with 200 mgs potassium and we both are on 200mgs clen ( those "superclen" little pink pills). The cramping has stopped, thank god cause they SUCKED! I would try adding potassium suppliments....or eat a banana!
    200mgs clen?

anyway, how do you like the superclen as opposed to running clen by itself or with the benedryl method?

FrankieJJ, i don't mean to hijack the thread but i think your questioned been answered pretty well

The only other clen we have taken was liquid clen last summer. That stuff was potent. I mean we maxed out at about 120 mgs and had shaking hands, heart palpitations, cramps that left me limping for days. Not good. So someone told us about the superclen. We cut them in half ( they are sooo tiny, it was difficult) and felt good, minor shakes, little cramping. We upped it to the full dose and are doing great. We also do the benadryl with these as well. This is our week off clen so benadryl at night for the next week... sleep like babies!

why do you get off the clen while taking benedryl instead of run it through? the clen i'm taking right now it liquid, probably the same stuff you got, dosed at 200mcg/mL 60 mLs, though i have a high tolerance so i'm ramping up to about 240, maybe a little more

Hmmm you know I just figured being off would really clean your receptors but if you believe staying on is better then maybe we'll try that. When I got the liquid clen last year they were having a buy one get one free offer which was nice. It tasted like ass though!

i've found that by eating banna's 2-3, 500-1000mg of taurine help, my calves are still killing me as well as my stomache. I'd rather have some shakes and some sweats rather than cramps by far but no pain no gain.

ilovesus is offline Member
    The cramps are prob. the worst for me. Esp the ones i get in my hands and bis! Thats only at 80mcg split up through out the day. then when your laying in bed and its real quiet and you can hear you heart pounding! That gets scary!

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceGirl311 View Post
    Hmmm you know I just figured being off would really clean your receptors but if you believe staying on is better then maybe we'll try that. When I got the liquid clen last year they were having a buy one get one free offer which was nice. It tasted like ass though!
    your logic is good on your receptors being upregulated better, i just read a study that showed that people that took clen for two weeks on two weeks off had the same losses with exercise as those who did the same dosages and duration but no exercise, seeing that led me to believe that taking clen for two weeks on and off is not using it optimally

if your worried about your receptors downregulating get some keto and run it at 2-3mg each night before bed, it will help you get to sleep and your receptors will be like new every day, or run benedryl every couple days before bed and every third week for the whole week, just my opinion though

Well it looks like we will continue taking clen on week 3! Might as well get the most out of it. Thanks for letting me know about that study. We appreciate your help and advice!

no prob, btw this might help, if you live in a city that has a dollar store or big lots go there and they will have "allergy remedy" or something like it, it's diphenhydramine, which is the key ingredient in benedryl which upregulates your receptors, i get them for a dollar a box and each box has like 50 25mg tabs

Damn you're good! I was getting Walmarts brand allergy medicine but your place sounds way better! I'm hitting the dollar store tomorrow! Thanks again!

Thread Information