Saunacrank is offline Associate Member

Seizure? HELP!!!

I checked my tracking number and my gear is coming from overseas. The usps site said it was received at like ISC in New York two weeks ago. I haven't gotten a seizure letter yet, but the tracking info still says the same thing. The status just says inbound international shipment. Anyone know if my gear got grabbed? Any chance they've held it this long?

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Customs can somtimes hold your stuff for a while,,,,,this doesnt necessarily mean that it has been siezed, ......i would just continue to wait, because that is about all you can do, until either you get a siezure letter or your gear.....

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It can takes months to get a seizure letter.

Saunacrank is offline Associate Member
    but like is there anyway in hell I'm going to get it still? Like any way they'd hold something this long then send it?

MasterSon is offline New Member
    im in the same boat, supposedly a reliable source from other people, but its been 1 1/2 months since it said it shipped and nothing yet, i cant even get an email to let me know whats goin on, i guess im gonna have to eat the coin i spent!!

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Sometimes it takes longer than expected, much longer. Don't freak out, it takes 2 mos. for a seizure letter to arrive. Usps is so slow ,a while back I had the same issue and the stuff finally showed up.

bombtrack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    It can takes months to get a seizure letter.
    -and sometimes they dont send one at all!-

blue_moon is offline New Member
    contact your helper and let him know about the hold up, he can easily place a call and wonder about it's hold up? That's what someone's uncle's wife's bother in law's source does when this happens which has happened a few times. After the call it usually takes about a week and package arrives, so I've heard.

Thread Information